Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer's products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Job descriptionWe are looking for a Project Manager for Data Privacy, who will lead and support the Scandinavian countries in implementing and managing data privacy processes and issues under applicable legislation as well as in accordance with Bayer internal rules and regulations.
We currently expect the project to continue for eighteen (18) months.
The location for this position will be Solna, Sweden but will include some travelling primarily within the Scandinavian countries.RESPONSIBILITIES
WE EXPECT THAT YOU
- First point of contact for Data Privacy related issues in Scandinavia.
- Building up and implementing sustainable processes for Data Privacy, in accordance with Bayer structure.
- Coordinating various internal functions in the implementation e.g. relating to IT, marketing and legal.
- "Hands on support to the Scandinavian organization on Data Privacy issues e.g. administration.
- Preparation and implementation of internal Data Privacy trainings.
- are knowledgeable within Data Privacy.
- have documented experience from project leading, preferably within Data Privacy.
- have a university degree within Law and/or Business administration.
- have excellent written and verbal communications skills in one or several Scandinavian languages and English.
In addition, to be successful in the role, we believe that you are a structured "doer with excellent communication skills and that you enjoy being operational and "hands on.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If you have questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, please contact Johanna Kouru, Head of Law, Patents and Compliance Nordic Region, email@example.com, +358 40 500 8406HOW TO APPLY
If you feel this challenging assignment is just what you are looking for, please send your application as soon as possible and no later than December 9th 2016. Candidates will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Employment typeTemporary jobWork typeFull-timeLocationSolna, Sweden
Application period11/18/2016 - 12/9/2016Fill out an application
Go back to job list