Are you an Electrical Engineer with 35 years, electrical design experience within the oil and gas or similar industrial sector? This new position within the Plant Engineering department at Nynas, may be the perfect job for you!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Nynas looking for a experienced Electrical Engineer. Nynas products support growth in infrastructure and touch the lives of nearly everyone, every day, through their presence in roads, roofs, running shoes, adhesives, rubber, paint, magazines and lubricants, which are just some of the thousands of everyday objects that contain Nynas oils.
Nynas Plant Engineering is part of Nynas Engineering and is responsible for the implementation of projects for the Nynas refineries in Nynäshamn, Göteborg and Harburg, from pre-study, basic engineering design (BED) and detailed engineering design (DED) stages to installation, commissioning and project handover stage.
In this role, you will be working in close contact with the Discipline Lead Electrical within Plant Engineering, be an active member in the projects, be responsible for maintaining the Nynas electrical network model and provide technical support to all projects in the use of SmartPlant Electrical (SPEL). This position will give you the unique opportunity to be involved in all of the different phases of a project.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Nynas is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work (mailto:email@example.com).Arbetsuppgifter
As an Electrical Engineer, you will work together with the Discipline Lead Electrical within Plant Engineering and have the following duties:
- Participate in small projects, creating the required electrical design, supervising the installation and commissioning and being responsible for the electrical handover to the plant.
- Develop the Nynas technical requirements, templates and guidelines for the implementation of SmartPlant Electrical (SPEL) within Nynas. This will involve working closely with an external support company, in order to ensure that the Nynas requirements are met.
- Provide SPEL support to all projects, once implementation has begun.
- Update and maintain the Nynas electrical network model in ETAP, with all relevant project changes.
- Use ETAP to perform load study, short circuit, protection coordination, arc flash and motor starting calculations for projects
This position suits you who can manage to take responsibility and lead the projects forward together with the Discipline Lead Electrical. You will see the results from your work directly at the plant and your work will contribute to the development.Vi söker dig som
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 3-5 years experience within the oil and gas or similar industrial sector
- Working experience in AutoCad, Microstation, SmartPlant Electrical or similar
- It will be considered as an additional qualification, if you have experience with electrical modelling software tools such as ETAP, NEPLAN, EDSA or Febdok.
- Fluent in English, both orally and written
- Have a driving license
Your personal qualities are very important for this position. You should be able to work in a team, as well as work independently. You are solution-oriented as well as analytical. You are a customer focused individual.Other information
- START: Immediately
- WORK EXTENT: Fulltime
- LOCATION: Nynas in Nynäshamn
- CONTACT; Consultant Manager, Antigon Kolahdozan, 08-12 05 2287
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).