If you appreciate an international setting, an extensive global cross functional network and to be part of a leading edge technology company with great outlooks for your future, you have come to the right place. The sourcing team at Atlas Copco is now expanding and if you have experience in sourcing and are a true coordinator - apply for the position now!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for a Project Buyer. The team expands due to a reorganization and strengthening of the sourcing function and are currently looking for commercial buyers for the electronics, electromechanics and machined parts assortments.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Project buyer you will be a member of the global, category managed, sourcing team with the mission to secure Time to Market for new products sourced from external suppliers. As a Project buyer, your mission is to secure that supplier promised delivery dates are kept, systems maintained/updated and that deviations are handled with limited implication on Time to Market. This role will provide you with an international setting, an extensive cross functional network, leading edge technologies and great outlooks for your future growth with us. You will report to Team Manager of Supplier Value Engineering.
Your job responsibilities include - but are not limited to - the following:
- In cooperation with the Supplier Project Engineering and Strategic Category Buyers manage that R&D projects are performed according to deadlines
- Supplier communication and follow up
- Provide exact delivery information to the projects, follow and monitor open orders, proactively act in case of supply issues
- RFQ handling - Quotes and project order administration and negotiation preparation
- Issue first sample orders and follow up till first serial order is issued and confirmed
- Secure that suppliers understand the company's requirements and follow their routines/processes
- Hand over project items to call off when samples are approved
- Monitor suppliers performance
- Identify supply deviations, classify problems in an early stage and start activities for further analyses and improvements
Vi söker dig som
Someone with a Bachelor's degree from a technical field or similar experience. You have 1-3 years of experience from project related sourcing with external suppliers. It is required that you have experience and interest working with administration since it is a coordinating role. As you will be working on an international arena, your English must be excellent, written and spoken alike. Swedish and other languages are a plus. International applications are welcome but Swedish habitants will be prioritized. We consider it a plus if you have been working in a global environment before.We require:
- Knowledge of the Integrated Management System and observe its requirements
- Strong computer knowledge, especially Microsoft Excel and preferably SAP
- Skilled in administration and follow up
- Ability to read and understand drawings and Bill of Materials (BOM)
As for personality, we are looking for a result oriented person who is used to following deadlines with a can do mindset. You like having clear goals in front of you and a vision on how to proceed. You are also a great communicator and knows how to communicate clearly, efficently and express yourself successfully. The role is team based and it is essential you are true team player with a sense of adjusting to the team's needs. This role has set processes and to succeed you need to find the best ways of applying this to your daily work. You will also handle problems and issues and the person we are looking for is to the point in his/her way of handling this with full responsibility.Additional information
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Office hours
- LOCATION: Nacka
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).