Are you a structured person with a combination of Finance & IT and project management skills? Do you have knowledge in banking and financial regulations like MiFID2? Is your personality organized with a solution oriented approach? Then we at Adecco Finance & Legal have the perfect assignment for you!How might one day at work look like?
Within this role you will act as a communication bridge between Regulation projects and IT-delivery teams.Furthermore you will be in charge of:
Ranking of inportance in knowledge
- Project Budget, Schedule & Manning Plan
- Project Reporting - drive continuous improvement into the templates used for reporting project updates
- Risk Management - ensure that project managers report all risk related issue´s associated with each project early enough to allow intervention and recovery plans to be developed.
- Project Documentation - ensure that project managers deliver agreed project documentation and aggregate into reports / dashboards / plans
- Plan and organize the efforts to adjust and develop the relevant IT-systems in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Follow-up on distributed actions and escalate to Stream Leads and Program Manager
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English and PC literate
- Project Management - ability to plan, organize, monitor and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources in order to achieve project objectives.
- Risk management - understand risk management and how to analyze and then escalate accordingly appropriate risks.
- Priority Management - ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritization and time allocation.
- Strong people management, communication and analytical skills.
- Banking, Financial Regulations, MiFID 2
- Project planning and reporting
- Financial Reporting
- Project management / Co-ordination
- Structured/organized and with a solution oriented approach
- High level of documentation and communication skills
- Has a combination of Finance & IT/Project Management skills
- English communication
To thrive in this role you need to have a project administration background and experience. As a person you are inspired to work in an international environment, you are accurate, organized, outgoing and have good communication skills.
Furthermore, you are a reliable and analytical person with a proactive and problem-solving attitude. You enjoy working in a busy environment and can demonstrate a track record of accountability and on-time delivery. You are able to prioritize your work and act on own initiative.What do we offer?
You will be employed as a consultant by Adecco Finance & Legal. This assignment starts as soon as possible and will last until 15 dec 2017. Adecco is the world´s largest recruitment and staffing agency and our most important asset is our skilled employees. With us and our clients, you as a consultant, will be appreciated for your skills and for your ability to make a difference! Your workdays will be varied and you will gain experience in many new industries, systems and environments.
Adecco has extensive experience in the industry and has for many years helped both small and large companies with successful recruitments. Our clients include several of the large multinational corporations, but also many of the local firms. More information about Adecco available on www.adecco.seAre you interested?
Then you should apply as soon as possible. The assignment will be filled immediately and we are therefore recruiting continuously during the application period