If you appreciate an international setting and to be part of a leading edge technology company with great outlooks for your future? Then you have come to the right place! The division Motor Vehicle Industry at Atlas Copco is now looking for a Product Specialist to be responsible two of their software products. Do you have an IT- or tech degree and are as well interested in cars and motors? Then this positon might be a perfect fit for you! As Product Specialist you will get the opportunity to work with software products within the Automotive Industry - apply for the position no later than 14th of December!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for a Product Specialist within software to their Motor Vehicle Industry Division(MVI.)
Motor Vehicle is a divison within Industrial Technique. The business areas provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in both Sweden, France and Japan.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.Arbetsuppgifter
We are seeking a high potential person in the beginning of their career who wants to work in an international environment with exciting software products for the Automotive Industry.
You will work as an expert and support Atlas Copcos Customer Centers in their daily businesses. As a Product Specialist, you will act as specialist/ support and be the link between Customer Centers and development at the product company.
The Product Specialist team consists today of five very skilled persons and they are responsible for one or two specific soft- or hardware products each from the portfolio. In this position, you will become the global expert for two software products: FMS and ToolsNet.
The product portfolio at Atlas Copco MVI Division includes the market leading hand-held pneumatic and electrical tightening tools, controllers, software products and a wide selection of accessories.Main tasks involve to:
- Be part of the launch team working with the roll out of the new FMS-solution
- Support Customer Centers by being the technical specialist on how your product best can be applied to customer applications
- Sharing best practices to the Customer Centers globally and be the coordinator between Customer Centers and R&D
- Proactively work and develop different kind of forums and processes so that you and your team can support Customer Center in a fast, efficient and professional way
- Support Segment activities and support the organization with training
Within this position, you will also get the opportunity to take part in different kind of projects. Further, you will work closely with different parties such as local service, marketing teams, Product Mangers and Quality with focus on customer satisfaction.Vi söker dig som
- Holds a Bachelor or Masters Degree within Engineering
- Have a great technical interest and want to contribute with new ideas, drive and enthusiasm
- We expect you to be fluent in English. Other languages is not a requirement but will be an advantage.
It is considered a qualification if you have good IT-skills or have worked with customer-service before. Experience from Microsoft SQL is beneficial, but not a requirement.
As a person, you are a communicative and know how to express yourself clearly. You are a service-minded person who are interested in understanding the customers needs and requirements. You are pedagogical, structured and a great team player. Further you are a problem solver, which means that you are as well able to build good relationships in order to solve complicated technical problems.Additional information
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Office hours. Since Atlas Copco is a global organization, the positon will include traveling, approximately around 20 days/per year
- LOCATION: Stockholm, Nacka
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).