Are you in the beginning of your career and want to work in an international environment, with exciting hardware products for the Automotive Industry? Are you also a communicative person with an understanding for the customer's needs? If the answers are yes, what are you waiting for? Apply today!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco currently looking for a Product Specialist within electrical hardware, to the division Motor Vehicle Industry (MVI) within the business area Industrial Technique at Atlas Copco.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.Arbetsuppgifter
As Product Specialist, you will be part of the Product Specialist team, in the Marketing department at the Motor Vehicle Industry Division. You will work as an expert and support Atlas Copcos different Customer Centers around the world. As a Product Specialist, you will act as a specialist and consult them in their daily business. You will thereby be the link between for example Customer Centers, Research and Development and Quality department.
The Product Specialist team consists today of five very skilled persons and they are responsible for one or two specific soft- or hardware products each from the portfolio. In this position, you will become one of the global experts regarding hardware. The product portfolio includes the market leading hand-held pneumatic and electrical tightening tools, controllers and a wide selection of accessories.
Your job responsibilities are including - but not limited to - the following:
- Support Customer Centers by being the technical specialist on how your product best can be applied to customer applications
- Sharing best practices to the different Customer Centers globally
- Proactively work and develop different kind of forums and processes so that you can support the organization in a fast, efficient and professional way
- Be responsible for different kind of actions due to product launches
- Support organization with training and create manuals
Within this position, you will also get the opportunity to take part in different kind of projects. Further, you will work closely with different parts of the organization such as local service, marketing teams, Product Mangers and Quality always with focus on customer satisfaction.Vi söker dig som
- You hold a Bachelor or Masters Degree within Engineering
- We think that you have a great technical interest and want to work with a customer focus. Further, you want to contribute with new ideas, thoughts, drive and enthusiasm
- We expect you to be fluent in English. Swedish and other languages is not a requirement but will be an advantage
- It is considered a qualification if you have good IT-skills or good knowledge within electro, since most of the tools you will be working with are electrical tools. It is also a plus if you have worked in a customer-service position before
- As a person, you are a communicative and know how to express yourself clearly. You are a service-minded person who are interested in understanding the customers needs and requirements
- In addition we are looking for you who are pedagogical, structured and takes great responsibility. Furthermore, you are a good problem solver thereby you are able to build good relationships in order to solve complicated technical problems
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Office hours
- LOCATION: Nacka
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).