Arbetsuppgifter och tjänsten
The Product Manager plays a significant role for Visma´s future. We offer an international, exciting role which gives you the opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
Visma has a major focus on establishing the future cloud based business solutions for their markets and segments with the visma.net platform. The Product Manager will be a strong contributor in ensuring that visma.net meets the market requirements for ERP to public and large accounts.Tasks
- Work out a product strategy for the public and large accounts segment to secure competitive products in line with market requirements.
- Ensure that the business plan and product roadmaps are in line with the priorities of the overall strategy.
- A key part of the job is to prioritize the product development projects in the roadmap, and cooperate with other Product Managers within Visma.
- Engage in user forums and customer meetings to get a clear view about pains and also have in-sight in news and trends in the market.
- Establish a budget and in co-operation with R&D make a roadmap.
- Build partnerships with local sales companies.
- Communicate the value creations through our marketing resources.
- Ensure a holistic product line with defined interface to third-parties. It is a key element to build an ecosystem of complementary products and services.
Visma has operations in the Nordics and the Netherlands with ambitions to grow to other markets. Most of your work is placed at the Stockholm office but you need to have a life situation that allows you to travel to customer's sites and the head office in Oslo. You will report and work close with Product Line Manager and the product manager team that you will belong to.Erfarenhet, utbildning och person
You have at least five years of experience as a Product Manager for B2B products in the software industry. We are looking for someone with a university degree in Science, Finance or in related field.
To be successful in the role you must have the capacities to create a business plan and strong communication skills in setting goals and visions and explain value creation. You have a passion to produce and maintain great products.
You have good business understanding with analytical skills and ability to predict future behavior. You demonstrate trustworthy and leadership in terms of setting goals and then be able to implement. We are looking for someone that are entrepreneurial and with strong collaboration ability and are skilled in managing customer forums. You are native Swedish or Norwegian and fluent in English.
We offer you an exciting career in an international environment.
Does this sound interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application!Application
In this process Visma is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions please contact Susanna Hörler at 08-120 50 420.