At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS the employees are inspired by the belief that it's amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. They are all driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What's it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
The company is proud of their fellow passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. The goal is simple and ambitious - JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup!
Working at JDE means you'll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The company work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. What you do at JDE will get noticed!
The company is now looking for a driven Product Manager
for their professional division. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your experience in a fast-paced, multinational environment.Responsibilities
- Development of portfolio strategy based on trends, market development, customer-, competitor- and consumer insights
- Lead new launches and portfolio changes through Central and Local processes.
- Provide input on pricing strategy and price changes in close cooperation with the finance department
- Compile local knowledge / key market insights and stay up-to-date with market trends, industry standards and competitor activity
- Provide support on activation and fair material in close collaboration with the activation team
- Act as the key point of contact for local cross functional touchpoints (sales, supply, masterdata, retail, finance) and international contacts (production/replenishment) with regards to all questions regarding ingredient- and machine portfolio & B2B concepts
- University Degree within relevant field
- 2-4 years of marketing/portfolio development experience, preferably within the foodservice/out-of-home market
- Previous experience of leading NPD or other change projects in a cross functional and/or international environment
- Strong analytical abilities and commercial mind-set
- Solid project management, planning and delivery skills
- An entrepreneurial streak and high levels of self-motivation
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken
- Service minded internally and externally
For this position we are looking for a confident individual with a positive attitude. You are results driven, have the ability to convert strategy into action and strive to find proactive solutions for internal and external stakeholders alike. You have good communication and social skills and are a responsible, structured team player.
For this recruitment JDE is collaborating with Nigel Wright. Please submit your CV in English. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please direct questions to Nigel Wright.