Privacy Manager, ITWe are all innovators. Just in different ways. Telenor has positions available for people who know how to innovate in IT, web development and project management. For professionals who are looking to operate in a digital world in which customers are increasingly connected, let their watches keep track of their pulse, and manage their e-commerce on their mobile devices. At Telenor you will play an important role in a wider context. Our products and services help give birth to new ideas and innovations. We excel when we do things together - as a team.What does a Privacy Manager do?
The Privacy Manager is responsible to secure IT Division compliancy of Customer Information Data Management (Data Privacy) legal requirements. Your obligations involve managing of projects, steering of IT division activities, education, support IT organization and follow up of requirements. The Privacy Manger also Cooperates with stakeholders in Business areas, Telenor Group functions, Security & Privacy Officer, Internal IT etc.You will get...You will get the opportunity to Manage the Privacy area for the IT Division in an environment undergoing a big digital transformation.
Do we have a match?
To be considered for the position you must have/be:
It is also good if you have:
- Strategic expert in the IT Privacy area (with good knowledge in IT Security)
- Understanding of business knowledge and P & L
- Documented experience from managing IT strategic projects
- Stakeholder Mgmt, CXO-level
- Communication skills
- Leadership & People Mgmt skills
- Consultative skills and business behavior
- Proactive and resourceful
- Academically education BSc or higher (or equal relevant work experience)
- Fluent in English - verbal and in writing
As a person you are...
- Experience in working with near consumer services and applications
- Experience of working in a corporate setting
- Experience in Telecom
- Experience in Finance, insurance or other sectors with a large customer base and complex business model
We believe that you are someone who makes an impression - you convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully and create useful network of contacts and relationships that will help you, and this in order to achieve goals. Also you have great knowledge within your field and you give the team a clear sense of directions and motivate and coordinate the others.
We also believe that you are a person who focuses on the result, you discover potential risks and you are committed and determent to achieve high quality results.Want to shape the future with us?
Welcome with your application! We work continually with selection within this recruitment process and therefore want your application as soon as possible but - no later than December 16 2016.Location:
StockholmType of employment:
Want to know more about this position? Please contact Magus Fridén, recruiting manager at No: +46733819233 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about the recruitment process? Please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com.