Are you ready for your next challenge in your career? Do you have good experience in the ad tech market? Are you used to create long term relationships with external partners? If so, has we at Adecco Office&HR the perfect assignment for you.About the role
The Media Buying Solutions (MBS) team, and the DoubleClick Digital Marketing suite of solutions is one of the fastest growing areas within our client. They focus on offering the largest, most sophisticated agencies, advertisers and media buyers integrated technology solutions to support them in the fast growing and highly strategic areas of programmatic and real-time advertising.
You make critical contributions to winning key advertisers across our suite of buy-side products. You will be a critical supporter of managing complex client relationships (focusing on our partner agencies) and bring in a thorough understanding of the online industry business in a phase of programmatic transformation, experience of complex technology solutions and the ability to sell & serve effectively and help your customers (agencies) grow. Audience driven media and Programmatic Marketing as a game changer will be the center of gravity for you.
The DoubleClick team represents our client Programmatic buying offering. You would work with Sweden´s largest agencies and clients to help them maximize their ROI of their online advertisement.Responsibilities:
About youMinimum qualifications:
- You would be responsible for selling and driving upsales of the products:
- DoubleClick BidManager (our clients DSP)
- DoubleClick For Search (our clients SEM Tool)
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager ( our clients Ad server)
- Drive performance for clients through implementation and consulting, thereby growing Media Buying Solutions and account performance
- Work on ongoing improvement of account management and service best practices with an eye for creating opportunities for cross- and up-selling; ensure and support flawless execution on the accounts
- Take a sustainable approach with focus on building lasting partnerships with key clients
- Work in close cooperation with the our client Large Customer Sales team to drive holistic technology and media deals and implement them on advertiser and campaign level
- Coordinate cross-functional communications and planning with various teams within our client
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in online or software sales, or online marketing and ad-tech
- Fluent English and Swedish, both orally an in writing
- Huge benefits if you have experience with AdWords, SEM tools, DSP´s or other display products.
- Experience in the ad tech market (buy or sell side) and experience in the use of programmatic ad buying tools
- Experience dealing with A and B-Level customers and driving sales through relationships
- Proven ability to perform account management, support relationship building and account planning to further develop existing relationships and business
- Ability to think strategically and to make long-term impactful changes to meet strategic needs within the market
- Knowledge of the advertising market
We will place great emphasis on personal individual adequacy.About the Assignment
This assignment is as a controller on a consulting assignment. The start date is November 28. Project period is 12 months, location is Stockholm.
As a consultant, you have a position with Adecco Sweden.
Adecco is the world´s largest recruitment and staffing Company. In Sweden we are in about 50 locations and have 5,000 employees. Because of our size we have clients in many industries of employment and as a consultant with us this often leads to both social and professional network growth.
Since Adecco works with many attractive companies that use us for their staffing, there is the chance that you are offered services that never reach the open market.
We have a collective agreement. We want you to feel good and our offer includes wellness grants and discounts on gym memberships. For you to feel safe and secure, you are covered by insurance and occupational health.Are you interested?
Then you should apply as soon as possible. The position shall be filled quickly and therefore there is an ongoing recruitment during the application period.
Apply by registering via the form below and you will need to send your application in English.
Please attach a CV and cover letter.
The first step in our recruitment process is that you will get one or more tests sent to your e-mail.
Adecco uses the tests as part of the process in order to make the best quality-assured and fair assessments as possible.
The recruiter will then go through applications continuously to make a first selection.
Next you´ll be contacted for a telephone interview. Those who interview successfully will be asked to meet the recruiter at Adecco for a personal interview.
If you have questions about the registration, please contact the Recruitment Manager Peder Andersson at email@example.com
We look forward to your application!