Would you like to work with web services in a creative and global company based in Stockholm? Profoto is expanding quickly and we are now looking for an online producer / website manager to join our digital team.
Online producer to Profoto - "The Light Shaping Company"
Who we are looking for
Profoto is looking for someone that is truly passionate about web sites and great online user experiences. In this operational role you will be a central figure and be responsible to plan and execute projects together with the online team. You need extensive previous experience from working with web design and development.
As a person we believe you are a natural project manager that can create an efficient structure and work flow. You also enjoy working operatively and can handle many different things, which all are a part of running a large scale global website. You cope well under pressure and you are very good at communication, prioritizing and problem-solving.
We offer you an atmosphere with skilled and dedicated employees in a company that is world-leading on its market. It is important that you are humble and that you feel comfortable working in cross-functional teams but also able to work independently when required.Responsibilities
Profoto stands on the threshold of a digital transformation. During the first year you will be working with new projects together with our partners, and also take care of necessary upgrades and maintenance on the current platform - profoto.com. Digital will play a huge part in Profoto's future, so you will hold a key position at the company. You will be responsible to make sure we deliver the best possible user experience and succeed with our digital business.Experience
- At least 5 years working experience with digital products and services with focus on web sites.
- Documented experience and references from previous web manager / online producer / project management roles
- Experience working with web development and design teams
- Good understanding of agile working methods and tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Good understanding of UI/UX
- Knowledge of web development
- Good understanding of Google tools and frameworks
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good understanding of written and spoken Swedish.
- Experience with running large scale international websites
- Experience from EPI / EPI commerce
- Experience from e-commerce projects
- Experience from SEO/SEM, online media buying and strategies to drive customer acquisition and growth
- Experience from google analytics and how to work with data-driven design
- Proficiency in UI/UX work
- Proficiency in web development
- Experience working in international environments
For this position we require that you have a relevant bachelor or master degree.Visa
To be eligible to apply you must be a EU citizien or have a Swedish work permit.
Placement & organization
This position will be based at our headquarters (Profoto AB, Landsvägen 57, Sundbyberg, Sweden) and you will report to the Global Online Manager - Karin Nordqvist. If you have questions about this position you can e-mail email@example.com.