If you appreciate an international setting, an extensive global cross functional network and to be part of a leading edge technology company with great outlooks for your future, you have come to the right place. The Metal fabrication team at Atlas Copco is now expanding and if you have experience in mechanical design and are a true coordinator - apply for the position now!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for a Mechanial Engineer to their Metal Fabrication group. The team consists of 10 colleagues managing pneumatic material removal tools and Air Line Infrastructure products.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.Arbetsuppgifter
As part of the experienced and professional Metal Fabrication team you will be technical responsible for the product range Air Line Infrastructure as well as Product Coordinator for the group. The role includes, but is not limited to do the following:
- Drive the development of the Air Line Infrastructure products by sharing knowledge and delivering long-lasting solutions
- Drive mechanical design of Engineering activities, such as: technical improvements, develop of new variants, quality issues, support to Operations (production and sourcing)
- Deliver products/solutions with good mechanical designs following legal and regulatory demands
- Participate in the product development projects implementing features with unrivalled customer value
- Have a good understanding of customer needs
- Contribute to R&T activities
- Develop and review mechanical designs by using CAD tool
- Prepare and review drawings, 3D models
- Drive technical design implementations including ECN (preparation, follow-up)
- Drive implementation of ECN for the group
- Create and update BOM
- Prepare production documentation
- Participate in test and verification of mechanical designs and assembly
- Develop, execute and follow-up activity plans and project plans
- Contribute and drive continuous improvements
- Drive cooperation with other departments (production, sourcing, logistic, quality) as well as with suppliers
- Contribute to develop product development processes
Vi söker dig som
Someone who holds a Bachelors or Masters degree in Machine and Design, along with fluency in Swedish and English. You can use 3D-CAD, preferable CREO.
To qualify for this position, you need at least 3 years experience from mechanical design. You are used to working in cross-functional teams where you have a role in coordinating activities.
We believe you are a person that takes responsibility of given task, you work in a structured way and are result-oriented. You have coordination skills and thrive in collaborations and easily build strong relationships. Furthermore, we wish for a person with a positive drive and with a can-do mindset and that are able to raise flags when important issues cannot be handled.Additional information
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Office hours
- LOCATION: Nacka
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).