If you appreciate an international setting, an extensive global cross functional network and to be part of a leading edge technology company with great outlooks for your future, you have come to the right place. The Low Torque Mechanical and lab team at Atlas Copco is now expanding and if you have experience in product development and mechanical design - apply for the position now!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for an Experienced Mechanical Engineer to be part of our professional Low Torque Mechanical and lab team. The team consists of 8 colleagues, working with mechanical design, project management and lab related tasks.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.Arbetsuppgifter
Together with our SW/HW engineers in our department, we are developing the best screw drivers and controllers for the demanding assembly market. We work in an international environment with colleagues, suppliers and customers all over the globe. You will have the opportunity to travel and visit customers and suppliers when required.Your Job Duties:
- Drive the development of the mechanical design and new development of tools by sharing knowledge and delivering long-lasting solutions.
- Can act as a design responsible in projects and also taking bigger responsibilities such as running smaller projects or part of bigger projects.
- Drive technical design implementations including documentation in our PDM system
- Test and verification of mechanical designs
- Have a good understanding of customer needs
- Keep up with the latest technology to be able to contribute with new methods and technology to ensure sustainable products.
- Develop, execute and follow up project plans
- Drive cooperation with both internal (production, sourcing, quality, logistics, etc) as well as external partners and suppliers
Vi söker dig som
You hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in Machine and Design, along with fluency in Swedish and English. Experience in 3D-CAD is a must, preferable CREO.
To qualify for this position, you need at least 5 years experience from product development and mechanical design as well as knowledge and experience in project management.
Apart from the qualities mentioned above, we highly value your personality. This position requires an orderly and structured person with a strong drive and an innovative mind. Furthermore, you need to be positive with a can-do mindset and great judgment. Given your strong network and external contacts, it is important that you thrive in collaborations and easily build strong relationships. Last but not least, you are confident in your role, deal with issues that might occur and hold on to your convictions even when challenged. This however, does not stop you from being a strong and committed team player.Additional information
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Office hours
- LOCATION: Nacka
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).