Can you stay cool and manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment? Do you want to work for a world leader in clean air solutions that protect people and processes all over the world? Then Camfil may be the next step in your career.
Camfil AB is looking for a candidate who has a significant experience of digital marketing and communication. You will be responsible for providing support to the Camfil Group regarding branding, marketing materials and campaigns and will be looked upon for fresh, innovative and measurable ideas.
The role is based at our office in central Stockholm and will be responsible for managing and developing our marketing team at Camfil AB which consist of five employees. You will also functionally coordinate the global marketing network which consists more than 20 marketing specialists around the world. The role will be reporting to the EVP Marketing & Products.Your challenge
- Develop the overall Group marketing/communication strategy and analyse the effectiveness it
- Implement and follow-up Camfil brand graphic profile
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications via digital media, company websites, printed communication, campaigns, product catalogues and brochures and advertising
- Manage media and external PR agencies
- Manage all product marketing materials in collaboration with Global Product Managers as per our Product Journey process, down to Range Review and launches
In order to be successful in this role, we believe you have/are:
- A Bachelor's degree in the field of Marketing, Communications or Business
- 5-10 years of experience in digital marketing and communication, preferably in a global B2B organization
- Proven ability to plan and implement integrated marketing communication plans including social media, mobile, digital, video, event marketing and print
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Proven ability to drive change and results through influential leadership skills
- Strong work ethic, high energy level, motivation and enthusiasm
- Sees challenge as opportunities and translates them into actionable items
- Good English and Swedish skills, both written and oral, additional language skills are beneficial
We offer a challenging job and an attractive work environment in a development oriented culture, where commitment, teamwork and a positive approach are valued.
Do you recognize yourself in this description and want to live on clean air?
Send in your application and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. The selection and interview process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible but no later than 15 November 2016
. The position can be filled before the application deadline has passed.