On behalf of our client, BMW, we are looking for a Compliance Manager. In the role as Compliance Manager you will be responsible for setting up the Compliance Function for BMW in the Nordics and be a key speaking partner to Top Management ensuring the business is compliant in all areas related to local laws and BMW Group Compliance policy. In this newly created, standalone role, you must be able work hands-on as well as having a strategic perspective. The role is located in BMW´s Nordic Headquarter in Sollentuna and reports to the Nordic CFO.Job description
- Develop and maintain a compliance structure in accordance with local laws and BMW Group policies
- Verify the compliance of processes, proposing actions to improve their effectiveness and efficiency in collaboration with Top Management in order to identify and keep under control the operative risks
- Acts as internal legal advisor for the company in particular in the field of purchasing and consumer rights
- Define and carry out all the activities in order to be compliant with health-, safety- and Data Privacy legislation
- Manage daily legal business with the departments of BMW Group Headquarters, local Governance and control bodies as well as external consultants
- Establish, supervise and manage specific training and publications related to BMW Group Compliance and local governance laws
BMW Northern Europe
- University Degree in Law with a good understanding of purchasing and consumer rights
- 5-8 years' experience from a Legal department, Compliance department or a Law firm preferably from an International environment
- Ability to communicate and to negotiate, with central/local department directors and to coordinate external partners regarding compliance and legal topics
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, good change enablement skills and high problem solving abilities
- Fluency in Swedish and English is required
In 2004 a Nordic import and marketing group for BMW, MINI and BMW motorcycles including parts and service in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and the Baltic markets was founded. Today BMW Group Northern Europe has about 180 employees and about 160 authorized dealers and workshops in the region. 2015 was a record year for BMW Group Northern Europe with total sales volumes of closer to 36.000 BMW, 2.400 BMWi, 3.600 MINI and about 2.000 Motorcycles which is an all-time high for BMW Group Northern Europe.
Please send in your application in word as soon as possible. Use the "apply button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use reference "Compliance Manager BMW.