Arbetsuppgifter och tjänsten
For our client Xylem we are seeking a Lean Six Sigma Director (LSS) with the responsibility to provide strategic, tactical and operational leadership to one of Xylem´s five Growth Center (GC) teams, Transport, in order to drive Continuous Improvement in operational excellence across the Growth Center and between Growth Centers and its stakeholders in Xylem.
Essential duties and position responsibilities
- Improvement roadmap definition and follow-up:
- Deploy, train and execute CI Kaizens, perform deep-dives, Value stream mapping, data analysis and investigations as per needs.
- Support the teams in the identification, selection and prioritization of improvement projects and activities.
- Coordinate the improvement projects portfolio execution along the year.
- Develop an operational dashboard for capturing best practices across all Xylem-GCs and bench mark the best practices for lateral deployment across varied locations.
- Improvement actions execution:
- Provide drive and guidance to the GCT managers, in order to utilize all GC Transport functional BBs, GBs and LPLs, as per GCT and Xylem needs.
- Manage directly the highest value/most complex LSS projects
- Provide specific support to India LSS re-boosting initiative and also to Shenyang.
- LSS resources development:
- Give support to remove barriers and provide coaching to the functional project leaders in the GCT teams.
- Define and execute the yearly LSS training plan and provide coaching to the people being developed
- Performance improvement:
- The LSS Director owns the GC Transport savings goal and drives the teams to hit the target
- Coordinating, monitoring and reporting of key business metrics including initiation and tracking of counter measures as per needs
- Play a pivotal role with improving GC Transport KBM's. Besides the LSS projects, support the GCT leaders in identifying and in driving processes improvements in quality, in transactional functions and in manufacturing.
- Review the customer satisfaction index of various GCT sites and drive LSS projects for improved customer relationships and business performance.
Continuous Improvement is a highly prioritized area from the executive board why you will play an important role in the Growth Center Transport and in Xylem. You will also be offered an excellent opportunity for further development and an exciting career within Xylem.
Work location is preferably in Sweden, in either Sundbyberg or Emmaboda, but Switzerland in Schaffhausen can be an option. You will report to SVP, President Transport, and President, Xylem Europe GmbH and you must have the ability to travel up to 25% of your time, mainly in Europe.
Join Xylem´s sports club "Xylem IF" and train or compete within swimming, football, running, skiing or other sports. Join the Art Club to participate in art raffles, showcase own artwork or go to the theater. You can also go on a volunteer trip with Xylem Watermark, their business program for community initiatives: www.xylemwatermark.com.Erfarenhet, utbildning och person
We are looking for a candidate who has a Lean Black Belt certification and experience from a global company and a matrix organization. We want you to have an understanding of operations and transactional processes and preferably you have worked with transformation programs within both fields. A former career as a line manager and being part of a management team is something we see as a strong merit.
Excellent skills in English, both oral and written, are essential to perform this work as part of a global company. Communication skills in Swedish are a plus.
We are looking for a strategic thinker who is self-motivated and is strongly committed to deliver results. You must have courage and integrity, be humble and be able to lead by examples. To be successful in this role you must have excellent people and communications skills; able to influence and motivate others cross functionally and geographically.Does this sound interesting?
In this process Xylem Water Solution is working with Level Recruitment. To apply click on "Ansök här". If you have any questions please contact Amelie Löjdahl at +46 8 120 50 428.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Level Recruitment is a full-range recruitment company specializing in recruitment with search and headhunting. We work with a Nordic coverage with a strong focus on the Swedish market. Focusing on our seven Business Areas we deliver short processes and the best possible quality. Our goal is your future! For more information about Level Recruitment, visit our website. www.levelrecruitment.se.