Based in Stockholm
Are you an HR professional with a team leader experience that enjoys to continuously improve and adapt processes in a dynamic and fast growing environment? Our client is now looking for an HR Manager that will be working on a European level. This role will support the business to effectively manage ongoing change and enable agility in a complex work environment. This is a perfect opportunity for you if you want an international career in HR but still want to be based at the very heart of Stockholm.
As an HR Manager you will report to the Head of HR based in London. You will be involved in providing both the strategic and operational HR support on a European level to the entire organisation. You will get a unique opportunity to have an impact on the business, the HR function and how it operates.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Planning, organizing, and coordinating the HR operational processes on a company wide basis
- Supporting execution of all key companywide processes such as recruitment, on-boarding, performance management, compensation reviews and others
- Ensuring HR policies and procedures are in place for all jurisdictions and reflect company precedents
- Supporting HR staff to resolve human resource problems, interpret HR policies and procedures and recommend effective courses of action
- Providing leadership in coordinating the HR service delivery to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, policies and regulations and excellent customer service
Desired experience & qualifications
- Approx. 7 - 15 years of HR experience and a proven track record in operational HR
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a team leader capacity
- Excellent working knowledge of employment law across European jurisdictions and negotiation skills
- Thorough understanding of the employee lifecycle
- Ability to interpret and incorporate HR policies and procedures into practice
- Experience working in an international company and providing multi-site coverage
- Knowledge of pension and benefits regulations across the Nordic countries
- Experience in working with processes re-design tools such as Six Sigma, LEAN, etc.
You are a collegial, direct communicator who is comfortable working in an international, dynamic and fast paced environment. You are team focused and enjoy coaching and motivating others to do the best in their daily work and step up to the challenges ahead. You have strong planning and execution skills, enjoy autonomy and the challenges in both operational as well as strategic HR work. You are productive, take pride in high quality work and use available resources in a smart way. With your process improvement mind-set you have the ability to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the services offered. You show strong adaptability to change and feel comfortable thinking outside the box on how to take the operational HR work and its processes to the next level.
Our Client co-operates with us in this recruitment process. If you have any questions please contact Ylva Ottosson, with ID Entity, phone +46 733 914108 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Malin Ruhn Gibeck, with ID Entity, phone +46 766 43 34 53 or via email:email@example.com
Interviews will be held ongoing, so please submit your application in English as soon as possible, however no later than 2016-12-09.
Looking forward to receiving your application.