The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will be part of the Central Operations and Enabling Functions HRBP team. This team supports 14,000 employees across 4 areas in 75 markets. The role holder will support Global HR Business Partners with the execution of the People Strategy.The role
In this key role, the HRBP will advise line management on Human Resources policy issues and will be responsible for undertaking projects relating to the formulation, development and implementation of future policy, partnering on key processes such as Reward, Engagement and Talent Acquisition and Development. The HRBP will support the delivery of business change and act as a primary contact for complex HR policies issues.
The role is located in Södertälje.Responsibilities
The HR Business Partner will:
Skills & Capabilities
- Participate in setting and executing goals against the strategic direction of the business area
- Be responsible for managing multi-disciplinary projects covering a number of areas, including recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, people management, employee relations and change management
- Liaise with senior management to understand business requirements and tailor specific solutions
- Work across the HR function and business, seeking to ensure interventions are integrated in a consistent way that supports AZ´s organizational objectives
- Act as primary point of contact for HR policy issues and as a facilitator for union negotiations for the client area within Sweden
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices, providing advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimize risk and financial exposure
- Drive and support the development and delivery of cultural change plans and interventions
This role has a global remit, and the HRBP must therefore demonstrate the ability to work across a number of global business functions, building key relationships with Global leadership teams in Enabling Functions, IT and Operations, HR Centres of Expertise and Country HR Partners.
The following are also key skills/capabilities for the role:
- Business acumen
- Ability to analyze and interpret metrics
- Influencing skills
- HR or line management experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English
In addition, this role provides an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to develop business partnering capability and exposure to an Operations and Enabling Functions business.Education
The HR Business Partner must be educated to degree level, and ideally a post-graduate qualification, or will have already obtained a Masters level qualification.About the opportunity
As a consultant, you will be hired by Adecco. To start with, the opportunity will be an assignment with a six-month contract. For the right person there is a great chance that the position will be transferred to a position at AstraZeneca.
Adecco is the world´s largest recruitment and staffing company. In Sweden, we are located in 50 different places and have more than 5,000 employees. Because of our size we have clients in many industries of employment which also leads you as a consultant, with us, to both social and professional network growth.
Since Adecco works with many attractive companies that use us for their staffing, there is a chance that you are offered services that never reach to the open market. We have a collective agreement. We want you to feel good and our offer includes wellness grants and discounts on gym memberships. For you to feel safe and secure, you are covered by insurance and occupational health.
If you are interested than you should apply as soon as possible. The position shall be filled quickly and therefore there is an ongoing recruitment during the application period.
Please attach a CV and a cover letter.
The first step in our recruitment process is that you will get one or more tests sent to your e-mail. Adecco uses the tests as part of the process in order to make the best quality-assured and fair assessments as possible. The recruiter will then go through applications continuously to make a first selection.We look forward to your application!