Do you want to contribute to a safer world at Dynasafe? Poolia is now looking for a Group Controller for permanent recruitment to Dynasafe International AB in Stockholm. You are offered a challenging and developing position in an international environment.
Are you ready to take on your next challenge? Selection and interviews are held continuously, so don't hesitate to apply today. We look forward to your application!Arbetsuppgifter
The Group Controller will be a member of the headquarter team based in Kista. Reporting directly to, and working closely together with, the CFO, the Group Controller will perform tasks in the areas of finance, controlling and treasury. Close interaction with the finance teams of the Group's subsidiaries in Sweden, the UK and Germany is a key element of the position.
Some of the key responsibilities and assignments for the Group Controller is to:
- Build, develop, implement and improve bespoke controlling and reporting tools for the Group Board
- Be part of the Group treasury office, including coordination of cash-pooling and multi-currency hedging
- Produce weekly multi-currency cash forecasts on Group level
- Produce monthly management and financial reports; perform monthly consolidation of financial accounts under IFRS / Swedish GAAP
- Produce annual Group budget and forecasts
- Closely interact with local Finance Directors and Financial / Project Controllers
- Organise headquarters administrative work and infrastructure development
- Take part in special Group projects, e.g., due diligences, business planning, integration.
The successful candidate has experience in a similar, ideally multi-national environment and/or a solid background in finance (audit, accounting, controlling, treasury). We believe that the key attributes of the Group Controller are:
- Ideally, experience from project/percentage-of-completion accounting
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as outcome-oriented
- Team player but with a strong personality to push through change
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Fluent in English and Swedish. German a plus.
We welcome your application in English or Swedish (CV and cover letter in one document).