Are you self-motivated, result-driven and appreciates working in close collaborations with diverse cross-functional teams? Do you appreciate challenging negotiations and external interactions? Oriflame is now looking for a Global Procurement Buyer, a role in which you are responsible for Oriflames packaging material suppliers. Do you find this interesting? Apply as soon as possible!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Oriflame looking for a Global Procurement Buyer to join the procurement team Packaging Materials. Are you self-motivated and enjoy new challenges? Apply now!
Working at Oriflame means working in a global company defined by a dynamic culture, meaningful work and professional growth. As an employer, Oriflame demands a lot of their employees, but they also empower them to live up to their challenges, to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to deliver on the brand promise. And, importantly, they recognize the employees efforts and reward their achievements.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Oriflame is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Oriflame.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Global Procurement Buyer you are a key contributor in Procurement, ensuring that the best sourcing decisions are made whilst meeting the business needs. The work entails close collaboration with internal cross-functional teams in order to meet the business targets. The role also involves a lot of external interaction with suppliers in order to achieve the best prices, supply parameters, quality in products and services as well as meeting innovation and sustainability requirements.
For example, you will be responsible for:
- Cost savings: Responsible for delivering cost savings and improved cost levels through negotiation, value engineering initiatives and by increased competition in the supplier base.
- Supplier base management: Ownership of the packaging material suppliers including supplier performance management, risk assessment, contracts and managing requirements towards suppliers.
- New Product Development (NPD): Key contributor in the NPD process from concept stage to final business award. Responsible for ensuing product delivery is optimized and meeting the business needs in terms of cost, supply, quality, innovation, service, sustainability as well as ensuring business allocation is in line with the sourcing strategy.
- Product cost management: Ownership of the total commodity spend. Responsible for cost master data and supplier invoicing accuracy.
- Strategy: Ownership of the development and implementation of global commodity sourcing strategies in alignment with key stakeholders. Responsible for leading sourcing projects within the commodity through identification, approval and introduction of new suppliers.
Vi söker dig som
- Has a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business (or equivalent degree)
- Has 2+ years working experience in similar role within procurement, packaging development or manufacturing
- Has leadership and project management experience, meaning that you have experience of leading you work, projects and collaborations forward
- Are fluent in English
It will be considered an additional qualification if you:
* Have experience from FMCG industry
In order to succeed in this role, you need to be a responsible and self-motivated person in the sense that you take responsibility for your tasks and the overall result, leading your work forward. You are result-oriented and cooperative, both working closely with colleagues and building good relationships with suppliers. Since you will be working with both internal and external contacts, good communication skills are needed in order to be successful in the role as a Global Procurement Buyer. You need furthermore to be flexible and have a positive outlook to change, this since you will be working in a fast moving environment and with parallel projects. You enjoy working both high and low and this at a high tempo.Other information
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Full time
- LOCATION: Stockholm
- CONTACT: Recruitment Consultant Emelie Gustafsson, 08-522 589 37
Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous. Please write your resume and cover letter in English.
We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish)..