was founded in Stockholm 2005 with one mission: to make it easier for people to buy online. Today, Klarna is one of Europe's fastest growing companies. In 2014, Klarna merged with SOFORT and created Klarna Group. Klarna Group has about 1400 employees within 18 markets - and we keep on growing.Want to learn
even more? Have a look at this
german career-video to help you make up your mind:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLF-73k0z50Do you
have great negotiation skills both in oral and written communication? Are you passionate about finding solutions both for Klarna and our consumers and do you enjoy being part of a dynamic team? Great - then we would like to meet you!The Collection Department's
primarily goal is to find consumer targeted solutions for the collection of receivables by answering consumer questions mainly over phone, but also through e-mail and other communication channels. We strive to find individual solutions together with each consumer to pay off their debt.You are
an efficient, independent person with a consumer minded attitude who enjoys being part of a fast-paced organization. As handling consumer contacts via phone is a big part of your daily work, you need to have strong communication skills. We expect you to be fast and secure in making the right decisions while not being afraid to take own initiatives. You are fluent in German and have good English skills.What we can offeryou
- Extensive learning opportunities
- Career paths within Collection
- Generous occupational pension and insurance plans
- One of the most modern offices in Stockholm with a young vibrant environment
- International English speaking organisation with over 50 nationalities - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSk5oI8k55Q
- Subsidised gym membership and sponsored wellness benefits
- Public transportation discount and other deals
- Breakfast buffé - start your day with awesome colleagues
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please send us your application in English as soon as possible.
Selection and interviews will be held continuously.