If you are a team player who appreciates freedom with responsibility and working in an international and creative environment, this is the job for you! As an experienced Front-end Lead Developer at Teleopti you will maintain the balance between creativity and functionality for Teleoptis web applications. Teleopti is continuously growing and they are currently looking for an experienced Front-end Lead Developer.Information om uppdraget
As a Front-end Lead Developer at Teleopti you will be one of the key players as Teleopti take the step from Windows applications to web applications in the cloud. This is a highly autonomous role, with the freedom to develop and implement your ideas as part of an innovative and collaborative team. At Teleopti you come face to face with world class agile development and you will get to work with colleagues, teams and customers from the whole world. They work with the latest front-end technologies such as AngularJS 1, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Grunt and Karma/Jasmine.
You will be part of the R&D department at the Teleopti HQ in Stockholm City with additional R&D offices in Strängnäs and Shenzhen. This position will be placed in Stockholm, but you will have the opportunity to visit the office in China. There are six teams in Stockholm and each team typically consist of three Back-end Developers, one Front-end Developer and one Tester. You will be the Lead of the Front-end Developers.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Teleopti is that all questions regarding the position is handled by [Academic Work] (mailto:email@example.com).
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Teleopti.Arbetsuppgifter
As an experienced Front-end Lead Developer, your main task will be the development of new Teleopti web applications for strategic workforce management. To succeed in your role you should be familiar with next-generation technologies, as well as being web and cloud-focused. You will work closely with product owners and customers to meet their requirements of ideas and design to create exceptionally user friendly web applications.For example, you will:
- Coach the development teams to build the best user experience possible
- Improve the usability and performance of web applications
- Ensure maintainability and quality of the front-end code
- Drive and take initiatives to always improve Teleopti´s products and processes
This position suits you who want to join a company who successfully uses Kanban as a method. You will contribute with your specialities within the team to reach your goals. If you want to work in an international and creative environment, an environment where choices that were made in the past are not necessary rules to be followed, then this will fit you.Vi söker dig som
- At least three to five years of test-driven front-end development experience
- Experience from building complex web applications
- University degree within computer science or similar
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have knowledge of AngularJS
As a person, you are flexible, independent, resourceful and responsible. You are a team player who appreciates freedom with responsibility while working. You are easy to work with and can cooperate with your colleagues in an effective way. You should have a strong ability to plan and structure your work and you are not afraid to take the lead and come up with new ideas.
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Fulltime
- LOCATION: Stockholm
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous. Dont forget to include a link to your Github profile!
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).