Are you ready to handle a new challenge and be a part of a growing pioneer in the field of financial technology? Apply for the position now!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Ferratum Group looking for an analyst to their newly formed Financial Planning and Analysis Unit (FP&A) within the group finance. FP&A's main responsibility is budgeting and forecasting, management reporting, business insight and decision support.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Ferratum Group is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Ferratum Group.Arbetsuppgifter
As a analyst you will be assigned a geographical and a functional responsibility, where your main duties are to develop and maintain financial models, act as a sparring partner/support business decisions, and assist in calculating business cases and similar tasks.You will report to the Head of FP&A.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Participate in monthly reporting in a controlling function
- Financial forecasting on rolling basis
- Preparation of business cases
- Development and maintenance of financial models
- KPI reporting
- Support management with in-depth analysis
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who have a degree in business and or finance/accounting and have worked a minimum of two - three years in a role where you have come across both financials and business, e.g. business development or financial analysis of some form. You have a solid business understanding and are eager to work hard and have strong problem solving skills. You also need to be solution-oriented and self-driven.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in business or accounting and 2-3 years experience in a role that exposed you to both business and financials
- Documented experience of financial modelling
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- A solid commercial understanding
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have experience of PowerBI and Data Analysis Expression (DAX), SQL, VBA, Basware Business Planning and Basware eOffice are meriting.
As a person you have strong team playing- and leadership skills and therefore will enjoy working in a highly motivated team with a great working atmosphere. You are street smart and self-driven. Probably you enjoy a flat and dynamic organization with comprehensive and diverse assignments. You are a person who prefer interesting challenges and opportunities in a fast growing, international company.Other information
- START: jan/feb 2017
- WORK EXTENT: full time
- CONTACT: Linnéa Hernvall 08- 1205 2235. Josefin Nilsson 08- 1205 2332
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).