Financial ControllerWe are all innovators. Just in different ways. Telenor has positions available for people who know how to innovate in HR, Finance and Strategy Development. For professionals who are looking to operate in a digital world in which customers are increasingly connected, let their watches keep track of their pulse, and manage their e-commerce on their mobile devices.At Telenor you will play an important role in a wider context. Our products and services help give birth to new ideas and innovations. We excel when we do things together - as a team.What does a Controller do?
In the role as Controller you will be responsible for management reporting and analytics across all finance teams and provide high levels of integration with retained finance (BPM). You are responsible for centralizing management information reporting to drive consistency across the organization through governance of data, insightful reporting and one version of the truth. Moreover responsible for key skills sets, for example system expertise and report buildingSome of your tasks consists of:
You will get:
- Manage period end closing and consolidation activities through standardization, simplification and governance
- Drive alignment of corporate and functional KPI's to business drivers
- Proactively support the business within the area of expertise
- Responsible for the consistent management reporting process
- Participate in improvement and efficiency initiatives in R2R process, master data, and atomization, and standardization, harmonization in ERP systems
- Support in developing financial reporting policies and governance
- Support the finance control organization in other parts when needed
- Support and manage relations and coordination with Business Units, Business Performance Management and Centre of Excellence
You will be part of a Finance team who is aiming to work in a process oriented, team based and agile way where innovation, new ideas, constant improvements and own responsibility is encouraged.Do we have a match?To be suitable for the position we require:
We consider it a merit if you have:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 5-10 year's work experience from Finance or similar
- Deep understanding of financial processes
- Proven track record from controlling
- Experience of driving forecast and results analysis processes
- Basic understanding of the business and market mechanism
- Fluent in English and Swedish, written and verbal
- Extensive experience from working in ERP systems
- Excellent excel and power point skills
- Open to change and driving continuous improvements
- Experience from telecom, fintech, an accounting firm or management consulting
- Strong knowledge in accounting and reporting
We are looking for an analytical person with systematic way of working. You are a team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to navigate between stakeholders. You have innovative ideas and always seek to improve work quality and process efficiency.Do you want to create the future with us?
We´re looking forward to your application! The selection process is continuous so please submit your application as soon as possible, December 16th the latest.Location:
PermanentDo you have any questions?
If you want more information about the position, please contact Anna Andersson, Hiring Manager, +46734417354 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have questions about the recruitment process? Please contact the recruitment team on email@example.com.