Financial ControllerWe are all innovators. Just in different ways. Telenor has positions available for people who know how to innovate in HR, Finance and Strategy Development. For professionals who are looking to operate in a digital world in which customers are increasingly connected, let their watches keep track of their pulse, and manage their e-commerce on their mobile devices. At Telenor you will play an important role in a wider context. Our products and services help give birth to new ideas and innovations. We excel when we do things together - as a team.What does a Controller do?
In the role as Controller you will be responsible for planning and coordinating of Monthly and Quarterly management report and keeping stakeholders and forecast owners continuously up-to-date with information and deadlines. You will have an active role in month closing and collaborate closely with Financial Control and Business Performance Management to secure actuals. You will drive the process to document and align KPIs and definitions used in internal and external reporting. You are responsible for centralizing management information reporting to drive consistency across the organization through governance of data, insightful reporting and one version of the truth.Some of your tasks are:
You will get
- Manage period end closing and consolidation activities through standardization, simplification and governance
- Drive alignment of corporate and functional KPI's to business drivers together with Business Performance Management
- Proactively support the business within the area of expertise
- Responsible for the consistent management reporting process
- Participate in improvement and efficiency initiatives in R2R process, master data, automation, and standardization, harmonization in ERP systems
- Support the finance control organization in other parts when needed
- Support with adhoc analysis
- Coordinate the Global Competetive Benchmark (GCB) performed annually
- PTS reporting
- OPEX controlling
- Corporate staff controlling and primary contact for the managers in Finance, HR, Communications and Strategy
You will be part of a Finance team working in a process oriented, team based and agile way where innovation, new ideas, constant improvements and own responsibility is encouraged.Do we have a match?
To be suitable for the position we require:
We consider it a merit if you have:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 2-5 year's work experience
- Open to change and driving continuous improvements
- Basic understanding in accounting and reporting
- Basic understanding of financial processes
- Basic understanding of the business and market mechanism
- Fluent in English and Swedish, written and verbal
- Basic to good understanding in ERP systems
- Excellent excel and power point skills
- Management consulting background or experience from telecom or fintech
We are looking for an analytical person with systematic way of working. You are a team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to navigate between stakeholders. You have innovative ideas and always seek to improve work quality and process efficiency.Do you want to create the future with us?
We´re looking forward to your application! The selection process is continuous so please submit your application as soon as possible, December 16th the latest.Location:
Stockholm Employment type:
PermanentDo you have any questions?
If you want more information about the position, please contact Anna Andersson, Hiring Manager, +46734417354 or email@example.com. Do you have questions about the recruitment process? Please contact the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org.