As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASAs robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.Information om uppdraget
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to our client Mycronic.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Mycronic.Arbetsuppgifter
Your challenge and what you can expect
Do you just love to provide outstanding service and support to customers in a high tech environment? Our team does too!
You will be part of a team responsible for installing, upgrading, maintaining and educating our Nordic customers on Mycronic's SMT (Surface Mount Technology) products. A lot of your time will be spent in the field but you will also have shift duty on the Customer Support Helpdesk.
Your challenge will not only be to maintain machines but also to understand and advice where Mycronic's products and services can further enhance our customers productivity and success.Vi söker dig som
Who you are and what you will need to succeed
You are a service minded person with a strong interest in technical things with the ability to work structurally and carefully. You know how to explain complex situations in a clear and pedagogic way. You know how to build trusting, long term relationships with customers. Despite being on the road a lot you are a true team player with an open attitude, a positive mindset and a high level of personal responsibility. You thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritizeand reprioritizecomes to its full use. On top of this, you need:
- A Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a Technical college degree.
- Some years experience in electronic production - or as Field Service Engineer in a high tech environment
- Valid B-level driver's licence
- Fluency in English and Swedish, written and spoken alike
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have:
- Knowledge in networking, computers and software
- Prior experience in giving training/lectures in electronics, software or process improvements
- START: According to agreement
- WORK AREA: Customer Support
- PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT: Headquarters in Täby
- CONTACT: Hedvig Svärd, firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept applications in Swedish
Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.