Are you passionate about contemporary art and design? The design studio Humans since 1982 is now looking for an executive assistant. Apply today!
This is a rare opportunity to work in a creative and dynamic environment as an executive assistant at a design studio in central Stockholm.Our offer to you
A unique possibility to merge your strong interest for contemporary art and design with a role that utilize your experiences working as an executive assistant.This is what you will do
THE JOB IN BRIEF
- Support the directors in administration and day-to-day business, for example managing studio calendar, facilitating meetings and liaising with external partners such as press, galleries, curators and collectors
- Help to clarify and organize processes and set new structures and guidelines
- Help coordinate ongoing projects and organizing different aspects of exhibition planning (both domestic and international) which also include coordinating logistic partners in the shipping of artwork
- Helping out in managing legal company data, review legal documents.
- Assure a presentable office space and maintaining stationary supply and stock of office equipment
- Overseeing and quality reassuring internal and external communication including newsletter, social media and website
- HR Assistance such as maintaining HR records, new recruitment campaigns and onboarding
- Organize and continually updating the studio archives
Humans since 1982´s office space and studio is located in Gärdet, Stockholm. You will be joining a team of eight colleagues that work with design, technology and marketing. In this recruitment process we are collaborating with TNG.WHO ARE YOU?
To be successful in this position we see that you are self-motivated and have a service minded approach with a minimum of 3 years working as an executive assistant. You have excellent administrative skills, an organized mindset and a strong passion for detail and accuracy. The role includes a variety of different operational tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and therefore you need to be able to prioritize and to take on both complex and basic tasks with equal diligence and motivation. In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe package is essential, as well as good verbal and written communication skills in English.INTERESTED?
We work with TNG in this recruitment process. They are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competence based recruitment, which creates diversity and innovation in teams and contribute to a sustainable employment market. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.