Arbetsuppgifter och tjänsten
The Credit Risk function is responsible for setting policies that determine to whom EnterCard is prepared to lend, and the maximum amounts that can be lent to individual customers. They use statistical modelling and other analytical tools to predict the probability that individual credit applicants will be unable to repay the money lent to them. Their objectives are both to ensure that EnterCard does not take a level of credit risk that endangers its financial performance and to ensure that EnterCard fulfils its ethical responsibility to act as a responsible lender.
As Credit Risk Insights - Senior Analyst you will be providing insight into Credit Risk strategies and portfolio performance through analysis and reporting, with the objective of supporting business priorities. Areas of focus include new and existing customer lending, impaired asset performance, risk appetite, customer profile, and market & macro conditions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and secure delivery and commenting of regular Credit Risk Management Information (MI). Ensure that automation is made use of where appropriate, that measures are taken to ensure that underlying data sources are accurate and complete, and that MI is delivered to timelines and in formats agreed with stakeholders.
- Coordinate and secure delivery of ad hoc Credit Risk MI in line with requests from stakeholders. Set and follow clear principles for prioritization, and ensure that stakeholder expectations are managed regarding timelines and expected limitations.
- Ensure that issues and risks relating to MI production are understood by stakeholders. Influence stakeholders as appropriate to ensure support for implementation of mitigating actions, including investments where relevant.
- Work with Credit Risk colleagues to generate insights from MI across the full Credit Risk cycle, going beyond regular reporting, thereby driving the ongoing Credit Risk process of identifying and communicating portfolio performance and emerging risks/opportunities.
- Collaborate across Entercard on driving value out of data: on sharing best-practice with other analytical functions; on delivering ongoing improvements in the way data is stored, used and made available across the organization; on delivering specific data-related infrastructure projects.
- Ensure that the Insights components of the Credit Risk control framework are fulfilled, including regular operation of all relevant controls.
As a member of Credit Risk you will be joining a dynamic and innovative team working in a fast-paced environment. Credit Risk are responsible for managing the balance between risk and reward across all products and countries. In this role you will be collaborating with colleagues across all functions from Marketing to Finance to IT and you will report to Head of Credit Risk - Existing Assets Management and can be stationed in Stockholm, Oslo, Trondheim or Copenhagen.Erfarenhet, utbildning och person
To be successful in this role you have a minimum of 3 years experience of Consumer Finance Credit Risk or a similar discipline. You have experience of SAS or similar programming experience and a university degree in a numerate subject.
The role will be a part of an international team. English will be the daily language in your role and a proficiency in both oral and written communication is essential. Other Nordic languages are a plus.Personality
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance! We are looking for a curious and driven person with good verbal and written communication skills. You have an analytical mindset and a strong attention to detail. A desire to share information and expertise, including coaching more junior colleagues and best-practice-sharing are also important attributes. Resilience, focus under time-pressure combined with a willingness to learn are other attributes that are essential for the position.
What do Entercard offer you?
Besides their competitive compensation and benefit package they take pride in offering you an international environment based on a regionalized organization with strong ties to both Swedbank and Barclays Bank. They provide a dynamic atmosphere where you are continuously challenged and developed on both a professional and personal level. Also, they enjoy frequent social events, health activities, ski lodges in Trysil and centrally located offices in all locations.Application
Does this sound interesting?
In this process EnterCard is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button and attach your Swedish or English CV and letter. If you have any questions please contact Amelie Löjdahl at 08-120 50 428.
We review applications and interview potential candidates on a continuous basis and the position might be filled before the application period has ended.