Arbetsuppgifter och tjänsten
Elekta is now looking for an Electronics Engineer to fill an important role in the organization. In this role you will be responsible for the Leksell Gamma Knife® Icon™ from a technical perspective within the electronics area.
Elekta can offer you a global environment where entrepreneurial thinking is highly valued. You will be a part of an organization where we create value for patients, customers, our company and each other.
The global headquarter is located in the central part of Stockholm and you will report to HW Manager of Global Engineering Sweden and be a member in the R&D team. This opportunity is well suited for a person who wants to work in a technically advanced environment and in a global and entrepreneurial company.
Your key responsibilities will be:
Erfarenhet, utbildning och person
- Develop safe and effective high quality technical solutions within electronics
- Act as innovative designer and specialist concerning electronics design
- Decide on design and implementations of those solutions
- Participate in R&D projects/programs/exploration work with emphasis on requirement specification, design, implementation, testing and verification
- Create, revise and document according to the development process (PCP) or engineering change process
- Take part in product approvals at third party test houses according to standards
- Complete assigned work within specified conditions like time, costs and quality
- Maintenance of electronics in released products and related test tools used during production
- Support personnel during production and customer installations
- Act as contact person to prototype- and serial suppliers with regard to technical aspects within electronics
You have an MSc of Electrical Engineering. To be successful in this role you have at least 3-5 years experience from a similar role in an advanced manufacturing industry with high safety and quality demands. Experience from the Medtech industry will be considered an advantage, but is not a requirement.
We believe that you have knowledge about EMC, PCB design, FPGA, C, C++, writing requirements, participate in risk analysis and with a huge technical interest. You have previous experience from working in a R&D department and are used to work with product development and also test prototypes in a lab environment.
You have excellent communication skills in English and good understanding in Swedish written and oral.
We are looking for an analytical, driven and ambitious person with the ability to multi task. You are a self starter; solution oriented and thrives in a fast paced work environment. It is also of great importance that you are positive team player with great confidence and excellent communicative skills.
Is this the right challenge for you? Apply today!Application
In this process Elekta is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions please contact Sissel Pettersen at 08-120 50 426.