If you appreciate an international setting, an extensive global cross-functional network and to be part of a leading edge technology company with great outlooks for your future, you have come to the right place. The Controllers & Systems group at Atlas Copco is now expanding and if you have knowledge in electronics as well as experience in working with applications - apply for the position now!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for an Electronics Engineer.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.Arbetsuppgifter
As an Electronics Designer, you will be part of Controllers & Systems a group of seven colleagues maintaining controllers for handheld, fixture and wireless tightening tools, as well as their accessories, and ensuring a streamlined product development base. Atlas Copco works with the electronic boards for handheld and fixtured tools, ensuring a quality and sourcing secured base for their system integrated products, as well as adjacent technology such as battery technique and wireless communication.Your assignments will involve:
- Maintaining and developing Atlas Copco's controller systems, system applications and electronic design of tools, and accessories
- Managing the product documentation, including production data to the companys sub-suppliers and descriptive documents for installers and system users
- In order to keep a high product quality and to meet customer requirements, it is important to always ensure that you understand the application in which the controller tightening systems are used
Vi söker dig som
You who have a Bachelor's Degree in Electronics. Fluency in English and Swedish is a requirement, both written and spoken, whereas affinity for writing is highly valued.
Sound knowledge in electronics is a requirement, whereas skills in mechatronics and software will be to your advantage. You should have some work experience from equivalent assignments and industrialization issues. You are acquainted with applications and end users before. It is an advantage if you have worked with wireless systems and battery technology.
To thrive in this position you need to be able to easily manage obstacles that might occur since the work involves a complex product having to find new solutions and approaches is rather something challenging and exciting to you than the opposite. You understand the importance of being humble and always want to develop in order to do even better and find greater solutions. Furthermore, you keep your commitments towards the company's customers and strive towards providing them great service and support.Additional information
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Office hours
- LOCATION: Nacka
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).