Data Scientist/Data Engineer, NetworksWe're all innovators. Just in different ways. Currently we have vacant positions for people who think differently and who wants to help us establish data science in Networks. All in a digital context where our customers are more online than ever, where they let their watches track their heartbeat and controls their online shopping from their cell phone. At Telenor, you're always a part of a bigger context. Through our products and services new ideas and innovations are born. And the more we are creating things together, the better the output.What would you as a Data Scientist/Data Engineer at Telenor do?
You'll be part of the Mobile Network group which is responsible for the technology of all parts of the mobile network; from base stations to the core elements and the end customers devices used in all our networks. We're located mainly in Stockholm, Karlskrona and Göteborg.
You'll be the driving force to enable better insights to increase quality in our networks. This implies that you'll explore, together with the organization, new ways of using data, develop tools and processes for analysis of network related data and drive innovation in the area of data analytics and use of big data within the network organization.
You'll be working close to technology experts within the organization to understand and elaborate on needs going forward.Do we have a match?We're looking for candidates which have:
We'd greaty appreciate if you in addition have:
- Master of Science, Statics or equivalent relevant academic degree
- At least 3 years' experience in working with BI/Analytical solutions
- Hands-on experience from Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark etc.
- Hands-on programming skills in R and/or Python
- Basic Data Engineering skills
- Experience in statistical analysis and investigating theories in a scientific manner
- Experience working end-to-end with solutions from ideas and the preparation of data for analysis to insight and business outcomes
- Good communication skills
- Been working in a complex IT environment with high-volume transactional systems
- Experience from Project Management
- Experience from Telecom operator, with insights into technical data flows (syntax etc.)
- Experience in writing reports and presentations in both Swedish and English
To thrive in this role, you are "business minded", result oriented and curious, and you make things happen. Your analytical capabilities are distinct: complex environments, rational and data driven decisions is both a thrill and your best motivator. You're creative and discover new opportunities when faced by unexpected obstacles. Finally you are a team player who encourages and welcomes your colleagues' suggestions, ideas, and opinions, and you have strong interpersonal skills.Are you ready to create the future with us?
You are welcome to apply for the position by clicking the link "Ansök nu". We want your application no later than November 30th 2016.Site
PermanentDo you have questions? For more details about this position, contact Fredrik Borg, recruiting manager, on +46733819910 or Fredrik.email@example.com If you want more details on the recruitment process, you're welcome to contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.