We are currently looking for a Customer Service to join Spectrum Brands. In this role you will act as a liaison, providing services information and resolve problems that clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. Your aim is to ensure a great service standard, maintaining a high customer satisfaction as well as interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries and concerns requests about products and services.About Spectrum Brands
SPB Sweden AB belongs to Spectrum Brands Corporation which is a global consumer products company and a leading supplier of batteries, shaving and grooming products, personal care products, specialty pet supplies, lawn & garden and home pest control products, personal insect repellents and portable lighting. Spectrum Brands' products are sold by the world's top 25 retailers and are available in more than one million stores in more than 120 countries around the world.
SPB Sweden is now looking for a Customer Service where you will have responsibility for some of the largest customers. You will focus on six different brands; Varta, Remington, Russel Hobbs, George Forman, Rayovac, & Stanley. The office is based in Stockholm, Alviks Strand and you will report directly into the Managing Director Sweden.Key responsibilities
- Daily work in SAP; placing orders, monitoring delivery, making returns & credit, putting up prices and adding customers into the system
- Order management and registration in SAP system according to set guidelines and instructions.
- Management of master data in SAP system to ensure timely accurate and professional communication with customers
- Maintenance of relevant local consumer care processes; solving issues related to client/customer feedback, tracking errors and ensuring continuous improvement of current processes.
- Participation in improvement projects upon request
- Track order fulfillment progress and proactively communicate exception to Customer and management.
- Respond to order- related Customer inquiries and complaints
- Credit & debit processing
- Min. 3-5 years' experience from previous customer service role
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Prior experience of the Customer Service system SAP is compulsory
- Experience of working with GS1 and Validoo is beneficial
- You are ambitious, a team player who is service minded and have a problem solving attitude
- You are customer oriented and have ability to adapt to diverse types of characters and build relationships
- Strong communication skills, solid problem solving & decision making skills
- Fluency in both Swedish and English
In this recruitment SPB Sweden AB are working with Nigel Wright Group. Please submit your CV in English as soon as possible as interviews are held on ongoing basis. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please direct questions to Nigel Wright. We look forward to receiving your application.