Our client is an international actor in the online gaming industry. They have a technically advanced platform that handles a daily increase of new customers. This successful, leading organization also has many international investors who continue to support and finance the operation. They offer an attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate, and the position is located in central Stockholm. Previous industry experience from similar positions is a merit, but not a prerequisite. Our forward-thinking client is primarily interested in your technical competence.
The qualities and competencies they are looking for:
Hands-on CTO / Senior Tech Lead
- Demonstrable leadership skills, building and managing development team (CTO)
- Ability to assess the key product requirements and review the available technologies to help design an appropriate architecture, applications and processes.
- Ability to ensure high quality product delivery. Participation in planning, development, code review, bug fixing, software deployment, as well as maintaining and improving existing functionality
- Help to build a tech team, recruiting and participating in interviews as well as mentoring more junior developers in the teams
- Full Stack with front-end and back-end technologies knowledge, especially java script, php and .net
- Experience from online industry or iGaming industry (operator side experience is a plus).
Send your CV and cover letter to Senior Recruiter Andreas Flyckt via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).