Are you an electronics or mechanical engineer with experience in process improvement work? Are you dreaming of working at a word-leading industrial company? If the answers are yes, what are you waiting for? Apply today!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for a Configuration Management Engineer within Hardware in the business area Industrial Technique.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Configuration Manager you will be part of Manufacturing Engineering a group of 15 colleagues maintaining controller hardware for handheld, fixture and wireless tightening tools and ensuring a streamlined product development base. Atlas Copco furthermore works within Manufacturing Engineering coordination, Reliability and Maintainability, Spare Part Management and ECO design disciplines in R&D projects and Engineering department ensuring a quality and sourcing secured base for their system integrated products, as well as adjacent technology such as battery technique and wireless communication.
Your assignments will be to secure that the team releases complete production documentation to the manufacturer, ensure to have traceability of released production documentation drawings. You shall contribute to improving the PDM system and help and guide employees regarding the PDM system.
Your job will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Build up PDM link structures for projects
- Coordinate release packages (drawings, docs and softwares) to supplier in pre-studies and projects.
- Coordination and prioritization of change requests within the projects
- Responsiblity for impact analysis regarding changes in documentation
- ECN owner (El/Mech/Sw) in projects
- Implement changes at manufacturer (projects)
- Part of team to develop PDM Link
Vi söker dig som
Someone with a Bachelor Degree in electronics/mechanics or similar. Fluency in English and Swedish is a requirement, both written and spoken, whereas affinity for writing is highly valued.
We require sound knowledge in creating production documentation, a good technical knowledge and experience from equivalent assignments. You will need experience in process improvement work and follow-up, good knowledge of the processes and tools used, a clear vision and ability to achieve results from action plans. It is an advantage if you have worked within the system PDM Link / SAP.
To thrive in this position you need to be able to easily manage obstacles that might occur since the company works with complex products/structures having to find new solutions and approaches is rather something challenging and exciting to you than the opposite. You understand the importance of being humble and always want to develop in order to do even better and find greater solutions. Furthermore, you keep your commitments towards customers and strive towards providing them great service and support.Additional information
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Office hours
- LOCATION: Nacka
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).