Would you like to play a central role in one of Europe´s largest and fastest growing IoT companies? Do you have a strong drive, analytic skills and strong business acumen? This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to develop and advance to other key roles in the company/group.
Verisure Sweden is strengthening it´s organization! Verisure has a turnover of close to SEK 10 billion and is under the ownership of a private equity firm Hellman & Friedman since 2011. Verisure´s 10,000 employees are today present in 14 countries.Main Activities
What can you expect?
- Work in close cooperation with Verisure CEO Mattias Ringqvist.
- Support General Manager and Management Team with analysis, business cases and project management.
- Work with prioritized and cross organizational projects with high exposure to senior management.
- Your trainee placement will start by going through our one month onboarding process, including an overview of Verisures' project management, sales, logistics and operations.
- Exposure to a dedicated and high performing leadership team with ex McKinsey partners
- A fast moving environment with highly stated ambitions and goals and with an aggressive expansion plan.
- A steep learning curve and in depth personal- & professional development.
- You will be working in a private equity environment.
- The Trainee position is planned for one year after which you take a step into the line organization.
- Placement in Stockholm or Linköping with travel required within Sweden and occasionally within Europe.
- Masters degree in Business Administration and/or Engineering
- Strong analytical track record.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Fluency in both Swedish and English.
- Young professionals with 1-2 years of relevant working experience. Preferably from a business oriented position in a consumer goods/services company, management consulting firm or from an earlier management trainee position.
- Experience from quantitative problem solving and analysis.
- Strong drive and proactive mindset. Passion for business and ability to work with stakeholders from all parts of the organization. Teamplayer with high integrity.
- Commercial creativity and judgement. Self motivated and an ability to understand the organization and the tasks at hand very quickly.
- Leadership ambitions.
Apply by using the link bellow and attach your application with your CV, a cover letter and your academic transcript, no later than 6 November. If you have any questions regarding the CEO Trainee position, please contact our current trainee Fredrik Hellman at email@example.com