Business Developer - Smart meteringThe second roll-out of Smart meters for monitoring electricity consumption is about to take off in Sweden and we are now looking for a Business Developer (BD) who will focus on both broaden and deepen our customer relations in this exciting business area.Business Developer
Major aspects of the role will be to identify key decision makers and build strong relationships with customers (net owners) and to make them well aware of Eltels solution for Smart meter installations and new services. In your role you will be supported by proven working methods - Eltel Way - and international competent colleagues during the entire sales cycle.
We are looking for a driven business professional that can understand and articulate the Smart meter business case for our existing and new customers. The BD will work within our sales organization at the headquarters in Bromma (could also be another major city in the south of Sweden), responsible for developing existing customer relations as well as selling to and acquiring new customers in the Swedish market.
What Eltel offers
- Minimum of 5 years' sales experience, from a similar Industry
- Undergraduate degree or higher, preferably within engineering and the technical aspect of sales
- Used to initiating initiatives to accelerate business such as; marketing-, sales- and partner activities
- Strive to over achieve your goals and are used to making your own business plan with initiatives, goals and activities
- Experience in selling at the executive level with multiple constituents that influence the "deal"
- Excellent proficiency in Swedish and English - written and spoken
- You have the opportunity to join a stable marketleader and contribute to its growth and the opportunity to be entrepreneurial in your role with the possibility to achieve great returns
Eltel is a leading European provider of technical services for critical infrastructure networks - Infranets - in the segments of Power, Communication and Transport & Security, with operations throughout the Nordic and Baltic regions, Poland, Germany, the United Kingdom and Africa. Eltel provides a broad and integrated range of services, spanning from maintenance and upgrade services to project deliveries. Eltel has a diverse contract portfolio and a loyal and growing customer base of large network owners.
In 2015 Eltel net sales amounted to EUR 1,255 million. The current number of employees is approximately 9,600. Since February 2015, Eltel AB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.Application
Does this sound like an opportunity you're looking for? Please apply
via the link and if you have any questions please contact Compass and responsible consultants Jens Holmberg 070 377 06 20 or David Jansson 076 231 39 61.