Exciting opportunity to join JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS as their next Brand Manager
, based in Stockholm!
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS the employees are inspired by the belief that it's amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. They are all driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.What's it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
The company is proud of their fellow passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. The goal is simple and ambitious - JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup!
Working at JDE means you'll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The company work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Their associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing - all across the world. What you do at JDE will get noticed!
The company is now looking for a driven Brand Manager with a strong passion for marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your experience within marketing in a fast-paced, multinational environment.Responsibilities
- Initiate NPD projects and project manage local product innovations and adaptations (within the context of central innovation decision making process) from idea to implementation in market
- Development of category/brand plans, analyze key category growth drivers, identify category challenges and opportunities (in line with Nordic category /brand strategy), develop targets, form annual activity plans and roadmaps etc.
- Manage and execute consumer campaign/communication and media (shopper promotions and displays executed by Trade Marketing).
- Web site and social media management maintenance of website content and development of social media communication
- Local portfolio management: Monitor and track category and brand developments, flag risks and opportunities within product range.
- Responsibility for compiling local knowledge / key market insight with the central marketing organization for potential innovations and trends.
- Local contact point and responsibility for briefing external agencies
- University Degree within relevant field
- 3-5 years' experience of brand management
- FMCG or relevant business experience with an impressive track record
- Strong analytical abilities and commercial mind-set
- Solid project management, planning and delivery skills
- Great communication skills
You will be working with an outstanding brand either with Gevalia, Tassimo or Senseo as brand manager. For this role we are looking for a candidate with a winning mindset and "can-do attitude. The position requires that you enjoy managing your work autonomously, are self-motivated and have an entrepreneurial streak. Simultaneously you are a team player who collaborates well with your colleagues and fully takes advantage of market learnings.
For this recruitment JDE is collaborating with Nigel Wright. Please submit your CV in English. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please direct questions to Nigel Wright.