DescriptionBrand Manager - Marabou/Daim/Japp Chocolate SwedenMaternity cover 14 months - start 1st February 2017 to 1st April 2018
What makes working at Mondelez International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Marabou, Daim, Aladdin, V6, Stimorol and O'boy and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
As Brand Manager
you will be responsible for ensuring the effective execution in market of all plans for the brand that have been reviewed and approved by the Category Director (Europe). In addition, the Brand Manager works with cross functional teams to ensure effective business delivery for their brand.Key responsibilities include:
- Build the business plans and strategy for the segment.
- Develop countline Portfolio: Portfolio optimization, development of innovation funnel for Nordics & launch plans.
- Being lead on Countlines for Marabou Hub that consists of Sweden, Finland and Denmark. Consideration and understanding for all markets must be made when creating business and innovation plans.
- Responsible for Swedish countline financial and market share performance.
- Activating and reinforcing the brand with campaigns ATL & BTL.
- Implementing media strategy and communication support.
- Managing the daily business: business analysis (Nielsen, GfK), budget, P&L.
QualificationsTo be successful in this role you will need:
- Experienced Brand Manager within an international FMCG environment.
- Proven track record in brand building, activation & product launches.
- Very strong drive for results as well as great organizing and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communicator and team player with the ability to relate to and influence a diverse group of stakeholders.
- High stand-alone ability, used to work independently and remotely.
- Ability to deal well with ambiguity and to manage complex situations in a permanently changing environment.
- Highly consumer focused mind set, creative and open minded.
- Fluency in a Nordic and English.
We look forward to you joining our team in Stockholm!Primary Location