Do you think teachers should be able to spend more time on teaching and helping students to better results instead of trying to read bad handwriting? Do you want to be a part of bringing assessments and examination to the next level? You, as a product owner, will now have the chance to take a leading role in the development of DigiExam´s product, which is a cloud-based assessment and grading platform. Create, write and grade exams and assessments digitally. DigiExam is a fast growing startup company who makes it possible to co-create and co-grade student exams easily and secure. The company has passionate, driven coworkers and a software product that is cutting edge.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client, DigiExam, looking for a product owner to meet the demands of DigiExam´s growing customer-base. Developed in close collaboration with educators, DigiExam is constantly improving and adapting to new educational demands. Your mission will be to coordinate the work of new technology development to inspire and redefine the way learners are assessed. Almost all schools are looking to digitalize their process around how they are assessing their students, schools like Handelshögskolan in Stockholm, Luleå Gymnasium and KTH have already started to use DigiExams product. DigiExam have during the two last years proven their product and grown rapidly in Sweden and Europe and the company has now started to grow in USA!
At Digiexam you will be a part of a young and ambitious company that is fast in picking up trends, share best practice and the latest technique on the market. They are always striving towards improvement and they expect that you share this view since you will be working in an environment where your collegues, just like you, are on top of the line. Once hired you will find yourself at a company where they value collaboration highly. Collaboration is deeply integrated into their daily routines, your colleagues will always be there by your side and encourage you to ask for help when you need it - they cherish that culture and results have shown it to be successful.
As a product owner you will be part of a product organization based in our Stockholm office, you will be working together with designers, developers and stakeholders to iteratively research, plan and execute the development of the DigiExam platform.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from DigiExam is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by DigiExam.Arbetsuppgifter
For example, you will:
- Lead the agile development of products and technologies: Think it, Build it, Ship it, Tweak it
- Work closely with the Product Managers, Stakeholders and Business Developers to construct the backlog
- Ensure an optimal end-user experience
- Actively engage the agile team to build the best products possible
- Setting the priorities for the team and the products
- Collaborate with engineering technical leadership to ensure key architectural roadmap items are woven into the product backlog
- Actively participate in release planning and testing
- Consistently manage stakeholder expectations
The position suits you who has been working as a results-oriented technical Product Owner/ Leader. You have good knowledge in software development and are willing to take this next step into joining DigiExam where you will have a key role in building the best product possible. In this position you will get a lot of freedom with responsibility and also have the chance to work in a creative way by coming up with new ideas. This position is also of relevance for you who wants to take on a greater responsibility for a larger team in the future since the company is rapidly growing.Vi söker dig som
- You who have long expericence of working with agile software development as a lead of a development team in different positions
- Who are specialized in Scrum and agile coaching with a solid base in software development
- Who have background in understanding business needs including value proposition, customer needs, gather product requirements and define success metrics
- Who love product planning, development and work towards (together with scrum master) the best agile rituals.
- Who are used to be working and coordinating with cross-functional teams
- Who are engaged in creating low fidelity conceptual wireframes and user flows together with your team.
- Who are unafraid to challenge business priorities
- Who have reached great results and delivered before deadlines
- Who have experience from working in international environments
- Who are fluent in Swedish and English both written and spoken
As a person you set challenging goals and can identify as well as implement activities that are in line with the goal. You set priorities and plan the daily work to achieve goals. Futher you inform and involve relevant people in decision-making. You also implement these and acts realistically when making decisions.
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Fulltime
- LOCATION: Central part of Stockholm
- CONTACT: Emelie Blomqvist, Recruitment Consultant, email@example.com
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
Our registration process is in swedish which is not required for this position. If you are not able to read/understand our registration process, send your application to the mail address mentioned above.