Are you our next Analytics and Data manager at Blocket?
We are looking for a manager to our awesome Analytics and Data team that consists of four people. In this role, you will lead and develop the team as well as be an expert in the area with an operational focus on Analytics. You'll be crucial to making Blocket more data-driven by setting the agenda for how we work with product and business analysis, and also how we design our analytics environment.
As the Analytics and Data manager at Blocket you will be part of our Group Product and Technology organization. You will also be part of the global Insight lead community. In this global community you will represent Blocket's efforts in Analytics and Business Intelligence. At Blocket you will work closely with our Business development, Product development and CRM manager.Your responsibilities include:
- Lead, coach and develop a team of two Analysts and two BI-developers at Blocket.
- Set the agenda for how Blocket should work with analysis and continue to develop our data-driven business and product development processes.
- Work closely with Product, UX, Business development and other stakeholders on analysis to identify new business opportunities and product improvements.
- Continuously improve our Analytics and BI environment and processes.
- Represent Blocket in the global Schibsted Insight community.
- Actively share insights, tests, knowledge, and expertise broadly within Blocket and Schibsted to contribute to a data-driven culture.
You will report to Schibsted's global Head of Insight Marketplaces in Barcelona. You will be situated together with the rest of the team at Blocket in Stockholm.Who are you?
You have at least five years of working experience with analytics and is an experienced leader. More specifically, you have worked with web analysis, SQL, and you have experiences in at least one data-oriented programming language such as R or Python. We think you have an academic degree in information science, math, statistics, economy or engineering. Our official languages are English and Swedish and hence you need to master both languages very well in both writing and in speech.We also think you will like it here if you:
What we offer?
- Have a great interest in team development and leadership.
- Have a strong personal drive, is curious, analytical and business-oriented.
- Like to find new solutions, learn new tools and are open to change.
- Are good at communication and collaborating in interdisciplinary teams.
We would like to offer you a position at Sweden's biggest and most loved marketplace! In addition, you will be part of a global Product and Technology team in Schibsted that together serves more than 200 million users in more than 30 countries. We are proud of having sustainability as an integrated part of our core work and that we help Swedes contribute positively to our environment and every person's economy. Blocket has high ambitions for the years to come, and by joining Blocket you will be working with: an awesome team; have a challenging job; and the opportunity to impact our future! Moreover you'll get market-rate benefits including healthcare insurance, gym card at SATS, masseuse and an environmentally smart office in the heart of Stockholm.We look forward to your application!