Within Nordic Marketing we are looking for a Nordic Masterdata Coordinator to Akzo Nobel Decorative Coatings. The main purpese in this position is to ensure high quality for all MSU Master data for our Products, Customers, Prices, countries and systems. You will be responsible, on a Nordic level, for high quality master data in sales and marketing. In doing so enable good reporting & analysis on which we take decisions that impact the total Nordic business in different ways. You will be the single point of contact for the global MDM team as the Nordic representative. You will participate in Master Data projects and other relevant internal projects.Responsibilities
- Update or assure that Master Data is updated as required,responsible for Master Data quality related KPI.
- Check and assure that Master Data is correctly updated in all concerned systems (internal and external) and based on global standards and procedures
- Key user for Master Data in all concerned systems.
- Contact point for external systems in terms of Master Data.
- Drive continuous improvement in local processes and assure adherence to global processes when relevant
- Participation/project lead in Master Data/information related projects and other relevant internal projects
- Assure that definitions, responsibilities/accountabilities and a coherent structure are in place. Build reports for customers to simplify creation.
- University degree in relevant field
- Understanding of and experience with Master Data in global organizations (products, customers, pricing structures)
- IT system knowledge at key user level (MDG, SAP, Ms Dynamics)
- Ability to drive change and improvement
- Hands-on mentality
- Good communication & coordination and skills
- Good English in speaking and writing as well as one of the Scandinavian languages
As a person you have the passion for the ability to prioritize daily work.
We are looking for someone who is high analytical and open-minded to new ideas and have an ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment without losing track on priorities. You should be able to quickly navigate between high-level planning activities and hands-on tasks. To be successful in this position you need to be a good team player and self-going "doer with engagement and a high level of drive and energy.What can AkzoNobel
If you share our values and ambitions, we can give you a career where your knowledge and ambitions will be recognized and rewarded. You will be working in an international environment with many possibilities to develop, both personally and professionally. You will be offered interesting and challenging projects that open your view and challenges your enterprise. You will be working with likeminded people that share your attitude and enthusiasm.
By working for AkzoNobel you will also help us to achieve our ambition - to be the first choice by our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.Additional
This is a temporary position for 12 months and reports to Nordic Demand Manager. The position is located in Malmö.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Douglas
Almqvist, Nordic Demand Manager phone: + 46708350307
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Elisabet
Haraldsdottir, Talent Resourcing Partner, phone: +46 709 57 76 46 or via e-mail: email@example.comFor Union related questions:
Unionen: Jörgen Dahlgren +46 708-355249
Sveriges Ingenjörer och Akademikerna: Per-Ola Löfgren +46 708 84
Ledarna: Boris Parezanovic +46 708 35 52 55
Please apply via our online recruitment system. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded."We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environmentWe have already chosen our sourcing
channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.