Do you want to make a difference?Vergic was founded in 2007 and today we are 20 employees with headquarters in Malmö with branches in Stockholm, and Amsterdam. Our customers are spread throughout the Nordics, Europe and US. In 2011 our Vergic Engage platform won the international competition held by CGI Global Innovation Venture Partner Program, a competition with over 1.000 participants. We offer a unique cloud-based software that helps business, organizations and government/public sector to communicate with their online visitors in real time, enabling them to offer service as if it were a meeting in the real world. Vergic is also ranked as one of Sweden's hottest IT-companies by Computer Sweden. Today we serve our market through direct sales and our partner network consisting of e.g. Enghouse, InContact, WebHelp, Advania, ATEA, Senzum and Sigma.
The role as senior C# backend developer is based in Malmö, Sweden. He or she will be part of our core development team that continuously work and enhances the Vergic Engage platform, the core product of Vergic.
Vergic is a small, fast-growing company. We strive to adapt to the market and we are often improving our product to be at the bleeding edge and we always work with the latest technologies. We have many exciting projects ahead. This position will be a key figure in the team and with your creativity and knowledge you can really make a difference and be a part of creating success for our company.
Responsibilities include among other things
- Build amazing scalable software applications
- Build a strong team by actively helping team members
- Continuously learning as an individual and in the team
We want you to set high standards for yourself, your performance and your results. At the same time we are offering a fantastic opportunity within an exciting and developing company. With us, you will become a part of a company that is characterized by growth, innovation and development in an environment of teamwork. Your colleagues will challenge and contribute to your personal and professional development.
- Minimum 7 years software development experience (C# and Microsoft technologies)
- Knowledge of and experience of working in Agile development environment
- Strong understanding of distributed, multithreaded and scalable web applications
- Experience from working with Actor Systems and NoSQL databases is preferred, but not required
- Experience from integrating towards external systems is preferred, but not required
- Focus on good craftsmanship, architecture and quality
- Good communication skills - verbal and written (both Swedish and English)
- Self-motivated with ability to work effectively under pressure
- Willing and able to collaborate across boundaries to get work done and drive business forward
- Ownership and drive
In this process Vergic is working with SIGMA Recruit. Please apply to this role by registering your CV via the link below. Interviews will be held continuously, so please don´t wait with your application. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Christian Gullander at SIGMA+46 703 180 430.
Looking forward to hear from you!