We are seeking a Marketeer to join our super motivated Marketing team! This is a brilliant and unique opportunity to make your mark within a vibrant, fast-growing start-up company and to develop a premium brand image. You will together with 70 colleagues take part in building a new contemporary watch brand Kronaby and you will be part of a highly innovative and optimistic team. You are a high achiever and excellence is your standard. You will manage projects, provide administrative support, and assist with the creation and delivery of marketing ideas, activities, content, and materials. The role also encompasses to drive our marketing program in our sales channels, such as retail and our own e-commerce.
We are looking for someone who will make sure that we deliver the right assets, with the right quality, with the right timing and at the projected costs. You can balance creative flair with a commercial mindset and a structural side. You are a team player.Responsibilities
- Work in the Marketing team and create and deliver eye-catching content as well as fresh and creative ideas
- Deliver briefs to different agencies and be part of the de-briefing as well to co-ordinate our work with the agencies
- Co-ordinate content deliveries to different media channels
- Drive our marketing program in our sales channels, such as retail and our own e-commerce
- Support activities within Digital Marketing
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and execute it according to the plan
- Co-ordinate the community of Kronaby users
As Marketeer, you must be a highly motivated self-starting creative thinker who likes a challenge. You will be willing to passionately take on the important Marketing tasks that will help us to drive the brand. At the same time you are structured enough to carry out your tasks
Ideally you can also:
- 1-3 years of proven track record within Marketing
- Relevant education
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to follow through instructions and an “eagle eye” for details.
- Experience with working in a fast-paced business environment.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize tasks and to keep cool and calm
- You will need to be a true team player and be someone who will help out team mates and bring good energy to our work space!
- Use the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) or are willing to learn
- Take photographs
- Create great copywriting
You will be reporting to the Director, Head of Marketing & Communications.Application
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible but no later than the 17th of November 2016 as we will review applications continuously. Apply by pressing “Sök tjänst” below.
For information about the recruitment process or the company please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This will enable us to contact you in order to answer your questions.About AnimaThe world stands on the doorstep of getting truly connected. Kronaby is part of Anima AB, a Swedish startup company specializing in purposefully designed smart and connected products. Kronaby is a new contemporary watch brand and the next generation of watches is not only about keeping time. It’s about you and your everyday life. By being agile, honest and curious, we aim to empower people around us. Please read more about us at www.kronaby.com