Prisjakt is a leading price & product comparison website, guiding consumers to smarter purchase decisions in Sweden,
Norway, UK, Ireland, New Zealand and Finland. Prisjakt is a young, digital company with strong growth and ambitious plans for international expansion. To support the growth, we are now looking for a search-engine marketing manager, responsible for performance marketing through adwords for all our markets, to join the marketing team.Work description:
- Responsible for managing and optimizing search-engine marketing
- Analyze effectiveness of performance marketing both short-term and long-term
- Participate in reaching our marketing objectives and building the Prisjakt brand for all our markets
- Hands-on experience with Google Adwords managing large and complex campaigns (min. 2 years)
- Experience with google analytics or other third party web analytical tools
- Passion for digital marketing and interested in testing new ways of reaching our goals
- A plus with good technical insight with experience from generating and managing adwords campaigns using specialized tools and custom scripts
- You know the difference between SEO and CEO
- Great analytical skills, good ping-pong skills and mediocre sense of humor
- Fluency in English and other languages is a plus (French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, Finish)
We offer an opportunity to play a part in building a site and brand across several markets, with an already proven concept and a strategic long-term owner (Prisjakt is owned by the Norwegian media company Schibsted Media Group). You will see concrete results of your ideas, decisions and contributions to our company from hands-on experience, and you will hopefully have fun while doing so.
If all of this sound great, and you can also picture yourself working in a pretty geeky and tech driven environment, that will soon tell you why the Star Wars prequels are horrible movies, this position might just be something for you.
Location: Oslo, London, Malmö, Ängelholm or Stockholm
Apply as soon as possible but October 26th the latest.
For more information, contact CMO, Carolina