Academic Work is looking for a service-minded and flexible person for the role as Revenue Accountant for our client in Lund. It is a globally oriented company offering a culture with high energy, team orientation and an open climate. Being a learning organization with great emphasis on continuous development, there will be plenty of opportunities for the right person to grow professionally.Information om uppdraget
This is a staffing assignment, which means that the employment will be at Academic Work and you will be working as a consultant for our client.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Revenue Accountant, your focus will be on order processing and invoicing. The job involves active participation, team work and collaboration to meet the business needs in an international, challenging and dynamic environment. As a Revenue Accountant you will report to a Revenue Manager.Key responsibilities:
- Manage and drive invoicing for all our main revenue streams for both direct sales and partner channel.
- Work to constantly meet or exceed the quarterly revenue and renewal rate goals established for each business region within the region
- Work with customers, field sales representatives and other internal departments to build relationships and expedite resolution of revenue and customer maintenance issues
- Ensure compliance to Revenue recognition and SOX procedures and assist internal and external (SOX) Audit teams
- Interact with customers, colleagues and resellers as needed via telephone, email or instant message to resolve various issues pertaining to invoicing
- Work with field sales representatives and other services personnel to assist cross-sell opportunities
- Continuously contribute to the improvement of the order processing, revenue invoicing and maintenance renewal process in order to enhance the efficiency of the revenue generation system
Vi söker dig som
In order to be a candidate for this role, it is vital that you are a native or very fluent speaker of french. Additionally, you have a strong skill-set in Business English as this is the business language across the organization.
Preferably you have approximately two years of experience working with similar tasks. A bachelor degree in finance is an advantage, as well as experience in NetSuite. Preferably you also have experience of a shared service center environment.
You are highly organized, effective and used to be working in a high paced environment with tight reporting deadlines. Furthermore, your capacity to prioritize daily and monthly tasks helps your way of working. You are analytical and draw your attention to details. Additionally you are a team player and always do your best to contribute to the group with a positive attitude.
Most importantly, you enjoy working in a changing environment, hence the importance of be flexible.
- Start: December
- Extent of work: Full time, 6 month
- Location: Lund
- Application: Please send in your application in English.
By applying to the service by email, you agree to the registration of your personal data in our business. More information about the storage of your personal information can be found here: http://www.academicwork.se/pul-information.aspx)
Academic Work is the Home of the Young Professionals. We turn to you who are graduates and have some years of work, is a recent graduate or still studying at college / university. With us you can work as a consultant on specific customer orders or be employed directly by a client company through our recruitment activities. Read more www.academicwork.se.