Can you combine creative thinking with business acumen to solve practical problems? Do you see the big picture and understand how to grow a product in a competitive, scientific marketplace? If so, come and join us...
Miltenyi Biotec is a wold leading company in cell separation and cellular therapy. Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges and influence change. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.Arbetsuppgifter
As a key member of the Miltenyi Biotec Nordic team, you will have the exciting opportunity to strategically manage our diverse product portfolio. The unique duties of this position will allow you to interact at all levels within the company and with scientific key opinion leaders, mainly in the Nordic but also in the Baltic countries.
Working closely with Global Marketing, European Marketing, Local sales force, you will drive new opportunities and translating your understanding of customer needs in to actions. You will be the face of the company at trade fairs, and thereby create networks and good relationships with current and future customers. Travel is thus included in this job role, as it requires an international presence. Approximately 100 days a year.
You will also continually pursue new ways to maximize profits through strategic product marketing and insightful competitor understanding. Furthermore, as a natural team player, you are motivated to partner with your Sales colleagues concerning product strategies and aiding them in understanding key features and positioning, competitive comparison and product benefits, which will drive Miltenyi Biotec's continuing success.Utbildning/erfarenhet
- You have at least a M.Sc, but preferably hold a phD degree in immunology/ cell biology or similar
- You possess product line marketing experience including flow cytometry reagents/instrumentation
- Reagent experience
- Being a strong communicator, you can confidently give presentations, hold trainings, and introduce plans
- Regular travel fits your lifestyle
- You are ideally living close to our office in Lund
* Your English is fluent in both spoken and written, you can communicate fluently in at least one Nordic language