Electrolux is looking for a Logistics Controller to the Northern Hub in Ljungby. As Logistics Controller you are a key contributor to the development of the logistics concept. With a senior approach and experience from similar roles you will take on this role in a solution oriented and improvement driven way. You report to the Global Logistics Manager.Main Responsibilities
- Guarantee the monthly closings and budget processes
- Collect and analyse data concerning the flows of the logistic centre
- Analysis of obsolescence
- Monitor efficiency and productivity
- Contribute to the definition, creation, update, implementation and follow up of needed KPIs
- Ensure internal control processes
- Analyse and create consolidated cost reports
- Support in the evaluation of provider agreements
- Provide ad hoc support to the organization
The successful candidate has a degree in Economics or Engineering and at least 4 years relevant experience from similar roles within logistics. You are proficient in English, both oral and written, and possess strong Excel skills.
In this role it is important that you are a self-motivated, service-minded and down-to-earth team player with a can-do attitude. You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with counterparts at all levels and in diverse positions. You possess an analytical ability and you are structured with a capacity and interest to work with both details and the bigger picture. Further you are ambitious and can easily adapt to changes with a hands on approach.Application
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with SJR in Scandinavia AB. If you have any questions regarding the role or the process please call recruitment consultant Sebastian Anderson at 040-665 51 02. Your application will be handled confidentially. We apply a continuous selection; please apply as soon as possible.