Information om uppdraget
Are you looking for the next challenge and want to work in a role that Business Solution Analyst? Do you want to work in a large and reputable company where the possibilities are endless? Then this is the job for you!
As a Business Solution Analyst you mix excellent business knowledge with technical skills to succeed in your mission. You should be able to discuss business claims with businessolution responsibility, adding requirements and define them in a clear way.
You must ensure that our client´s company is professional by securing and monitoring the agreed requirements and to ensure that the proposed solution is according to our client´s needs and strategies.
As a Business Analyst, you are in charge of :
- Requirements & solvents evaluation
- Identify improvements through Elicit, analyze, challenge and document the needs of all stakeholders and the detailed business requirements (For example business requirements, use cases, user stories, test cases and acceptance criteria, boundary conditions)
- Challenge and assure the quality of stakeholder needs, business requirements and solution options to identify impacts and reduce risks
- Support for the design, validation / Test & Configuration Management
- Support project to set up a company analysis and appropriate approach for the selected project strategy.
Work location is in Helsingborg and you will be employed by StudentConsulting. Your will work leased to our client as a consultant. Working hours are stationed at the office at 8-17, Monday - Friday.
The employment will be continuous and begin with a probationary period as soon as we find the right candidate.Kunskaper för uppdraget
To succeed in this role you have:
- Ability to take initiative, result driven and have strong leadership skills.
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure and technology.
- Good knowledge and experience in business analysis, requirements management process and configuration management.
- Good facilitating, planning and leading workshops and activities.
- Good knowledge of the assigned solution area, its roadmap, lifecycle management and IT solution / platform.
- Good knowledge of testing methods and tools with a focus on testing the acceptability and good understanding of the device, system integration testing.
- Knowledge of general IT frameworks such as standards, infrastructure and platforms, frameworks, development ideas and processes.
- Solid understanding of the project and the software lifecycle Leding.
* Good communication skills in writing / speaking in English and can interact with both technical and non-technical people.