Together Towards Autonomous Driving!
Do You want to be a part of the development of autonomous driving cars? Do You want to work in an environment that takes active part in shaping the future? If so - join us as our new Senior Vice President HR (SVP HR)!Description
We are looking for a SVP HR to the Joint Company that will be created between Volvo Cars and Autoliv, as of January 2017. The SVP HR will be one of the first employees, and will have strong impact on the culture / values / formation and success of the company.
The person we are looking for enjoys being part of a team that grows fast under somewhat unclear conditions. He or she shows flexibility in the process of developing a brand new path, as well as being ability to stand strong building an agile "can-do culture.
It is beneficial if previous experiences include international assignments and of growing (technology-based) companies. This role is truly a key position, and is by purpose the first we recruit externally i.e. outside of Volvo Cars and Autoliv.Main Tasks
- Contribute to the development of the overall strategic business plan.
- Set and implement the global People Strategy, including people rights and company culture for the new company.
- Ensure professional HR support to line managers by embedding HR strategy and providing HR guidance.
- Ensure that HR operations are in line with local law and business requirements as well as company policies and guidelines e.g. Compensation & Benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.
- Translate business strategy into organization & capability development and then implement.
- Apply strategic workforce planning, securing the attraction and retaining of talent to meet the business unit´s current and future needs.
- Secure the right level of information flow in any industrial relations.
- Lead and manage the HR function within the company.
As part of the company management and as responsible for the Human Resources function, the SVP HR is expected to have:
- A broad stakeholder perspective and the ability to understand stakeholder requirements, operational limitations and business opportunities
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead and influence people across different disciplines, cultures and positions
- Ability to build trust in an open environment by involving others, to build effective teams and act as a team player
- Ability to challenge and foster creativity and innovation
- Ability to drive continuous improvements and best practice sharing
- Proven practice of international leadership
- A winning attitude and perseverance
- The passion to take strong ownership and ambitiously deliver on, or beyond, agreed goals and aspirations
- Willingness to travel
- University Degree in relevant area
- 10 years of relevant practice from leadership roles in HR, preferably in an international and technology based environment.
- Considerably innovative business experience and experience of having started up and/or heavily developed a business.
- In-depth knowledge of HR and a commercial awareness.
- Experience in managing a number of specialists and/or teams.
- Experience in working with shared services/outsourcing of HR services.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Swedish.
: Permanent, full-timeAccess:
GothenburgQuestions? Please contact:
Karin Merits, HR Country Manager Autoliv. 0322-62 61 89
Marie Ericson, HR Manager Volvo Car Corporation. 0729- 669195
This recruitment process will be handled by Autoliv Sverige AB and You apply through www.autoliv.com / career opportunities. Last date of application will be 2016-10-30, we will handle applications continually. If You have questions about the application process, please contact Karin Hedgren, phone no 0322-308 122