Together Towards Autonomous Driving!
Do You want to be a part of the development of autonomous driving cars? Do You want to work in an environment that takes active part in shaping the future? If so - join us as our new HRBP!Description
We are looking for a HRBP to the Joint Company that will be created between Volvo Cars and Autoliv, as of January 2017. The HRBP will be one of the first employees, and will take part in implementing culture / values / formation and contribute to the success of the company.
The person we are looking for enjoys being part of a team that grows fast under somewhat unclear conditions. He or she shows flexibility in the process of developing a brand new path, as well as being able to stand strong building an agile "can-do culture.Main Tasks
- Act as a close partner to line managers in developing the new company.
- Ensure professional HR support to line managers by embedding HR strategy and providing HR guidance.
- Drive the implementation of all HR processes and procedures at the Swedish entity
- Deliver HR support in all related areas, such as recruitment, training & development, Performance management, Compensation & Benefits, labor relations.
- Apply operational workforce planning, securing the attraction and retaining of talent to meet the business needs.
- University Degree in relevant area
- An in-depth knowledge and experience from all HR process areas, preferably from technology-based companies.
- 5 years of relevant practice preferably from a technology based environment.
- A commercial awareness and interest
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the organisation, particularly with line managers and labour unions, on matters that may be complex and sensitive.
- Ability to build trust in an open environment by involving others, building effective teams and act as a team player
- Ability to drive continuous improvements and best practice sharing
- The passion to take strong ownership and ambitiously deliver on or beyond agreed goals and aspirations
- Experience in working with shared services/outsourcing of HR services.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Swedish.
Please contact:Karin Merits, HR Country Manager Autoliv. 0322-62 61 89 Marie Ericson, HR Manager Volvo Car Corporation. 0729- 669195
This recruitment process will be handled by Autoliv Sverige AB and You apply through www.autoliv.com / career opportunities. Last date of application will be 2016-10-30, we will handle applications continually. If You have questions about the application process, please contact Karin Hedgren, phone no 0322-308 122